Chapter Three

Sorry for any mistakes. I was in a rush to get this out. x

- - - - - - - - 

He threw the crust of his sandwich in small pieces to the little ducklings. He really wasn't meant to feed them but he couldn't give two shits.

Louis was at the Reflection Pond, staring at the large clock mounted on Winthrop Hall. He had around half an hour left of his hour lunch break and Louis was trying to relax as much as he could. Though, he couldn't.

He wasn't too sure if there were any medicine students in today. He was slightly worried he wouldn't see Harry today because that's the reason he mainly came in today for work. He wasn't sure either if Harry was just avoiding a certain coffee shop because of a certain freak that worked inside.

Louis was under stress. He was felt so incriminated and lost inside himself. He was worrying way too much but he couldn't help it.

It had only been yesterday Louis met Harry officially, hearing his sweet, gentle voice and his gorgeous emerald eyes which seemed picturesque. Louis couldn't do much but care for Harry.

Louis was at fault here. He was the one that pushed Harry away and caused the air to become unpleasant between themselves. Louis needed to damn right apologize and probably ask him for his number. Maybe a date, or a fuck-

Louis needed to focus. He was going to lose it and pull out all his hair soon enough. Even Louis knew this wouldn't happen but right no, anxiety could do anything to him. He was more than vulnerable to the open and to Harry, he was in a delicate situation with himself.

************

Nothing was seen or said. Louis went home that night very disappointed Harry didn't show up at the coffee shop that afternoon.

************

Louis woke with a slight heaviness on his face. And Louis knew immediately from the coloured markers and empty sticker packs on the floor, he had been made over.

He scraped his face to get the star stickers off with his hands before standing and stretching, walking to the TV and seeing his face had scribbles from hair line to chin. Louis groaned. He was hoping the kids didn't use permanent markers.

He checked. He was just in luck.

He looked at the time and he sees it's almost 8 and that he should have fed Tilly and Monique around 2 hours ago. Then he fucking remembers. He snaps his eyes open - now wide awake - and searches from left to right all around the house.

He was playing hide and go seek with the girls and fell asleep on the damn couch when he was counting to 20. Louis could only hit himself when he remembered. They must have been hiding for hours, or could be dead.

Louis always leads himself to melodramatic situations.

He found the girls eventually, both fast asleep with one near the electrical cords of the bedside table and the other in the kitchen cabinet. Louis picked up the 4 year olds easily, placing them in their shared bedrooms and tucking them in.

They'll most certainly be hyper tomorrow.

Louis ate the dinner he prepared for himself and the girls, throwing out the leftovers to use as evidence to 'the girls ate dinner'. He sat around on his laptop with Tumblr open. He did the usual; reblogging and liking a few random posts and answering a few asks being sent in. About to switch to Twitter, he received one more ask from Mr Mysterious.

Not really.

harry-styles asked: Hey Lou, how's it going? :)

Louis could switch to Twiiter. He could have. It would have been way easier than thinking for the next 10 minutes about what to reply back. It was a simple question but the wrong thing could make Louis seem like an even bigger freak than he was before. He couldn't ruin this chance.