Fifteen

What the fuck, i finished this last night and I didn't even upload it. Okay.

On the side is a link (press "external link") to my vlog which I did for my followers on Quotev. It'll be gone in a few days so watch it when you can :) 

- - - - - - - -

He's clearly upset when Niall saw him at the door. He has nothing with him, Niall glaring at Louis as Louis just sighed, letting his focus roll to the ground.

"Hey, are you all right, mate?"

Louis shook his head as he clenched his teeth together, covering his eyes with his palms as he sobs hard into them. Niall took Louis into his arms, some instinct which was completely foreign to the both of them. He's sober - he smelt sober any way. Louis cried into his shirt and gripped the hem as Niall petted his hair and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"S'okay, Louis."

"He hit me," Louis murmured. "Harry hit me."

Niall gulped, his eyes wide with shock as he glared at Louis clutching on to his body for dear life. Niall shook his head, moving slowly into the house as he closed the door behind themselves. Louis kept on crying.

Niall didn't question further, neither did he talk. He moved himself and Louis in to the barren room which was once his and settled him down into the bed. Louis wailed more, Niall not letting him go once. Zayn popped through minutes later in to the bedroom wondering about the foul cry he can hear. Niall flipped him off, Louis feeling Niall mouth something to Zayn. Zayn scurried off, Niall staying with Louis.

Louis doesn't stop with his fat tears spilling out of his eyes. He is crying out heartache. Harry hit him. Harry. The one guy who said wouldn't hurt him bloody hurt him. Louis couldn't process every thing. Harry hit him. Fuck! Harry hit him!

"Lou," He muttered into his hair again, his thumb stroking over Louis' bicep. He clutched harder around Niall. "I'm here for you."

Louis feels like they're twelve and ten all over again.

*************

Harry's cooperating at least. Louis knows he is. He hasn't bothered to show his face in the cafe for an entire week.

Not like Louis would be able to handle a situaton like that at the very moment. Louis brought a plate of dishes back to the sink in the room behind him, washing them thoroughly and leaving them for Mia to put them in the dishwasher - hygiene was supreme. Louis tended to the counter to serve the few Drama students which popped out of their lecture minutes ago. He scrubbed the counter down with a small wash cloth, cleaning the coffee machine at the end of the day before signing out and leaving the shop behind for the buses back home.

He was meant to go to Harry's today to pick up his stuff. All of his stuff is with Harry, and he's resorted to Niall's stuff right now. Louis just doesn't know if he had the courage to go to Harry, nor does he think Harry had the courage to see Louis.

Niall greeted Louis when he got home, Louis speaking a small hi back to be polite. Louis headed into his bedroom to fall into his bed, absolutely wrecked from more heartbreak and fatigue. Niall knocked at his open door, waiting for Louis to answer to walk inside.

"Just go away, Ni."

"Lou, c'mon. You need to get out and about," He murmured, stepping into the room and sitting on the edge of Louis' bed. Louis remained face-flat on the mattress. "Do you want to come with Zayn and I tonight?"