Chapter Seventeen

He had Harry between his legs; I know what you're thinking.

Honestly, they just fell asleep like this, Louis laying flat on the with his legs around Harry's waist. He was so tired and Harry just couldn't be bothered trying to kiss him any more. They piled to the bed five minutes earlier with a small tickle fight coming into play. Louis pet Harry's hair back before saying goodnight, and just crashed. Harry's head was on Louis neck as he fell asleep. Louis was probably going to wake up with no circulation around his body.

He woke up in the morning with his legs numb. Harry's a log when he slept and Louis was incapable to move under Harry's lard on top of him. He tried lifting him by sitting up but immediately springed back to the bed with a large sigh. Louis tilted his head, his cheek aganist Harry's as he slid his hands down Harry's clothed back.

"Curly," Louis muttered in his ear. Harry's breath hitched as he continued to sleep. "Hazza, get up I need to pee."

Harry became miffed, a moan coming from him muffled by Louis' neck. Louis rolled his eyes and started to tickle the skin exposed under Harry's shirt. He didn't giggle, a happy noise coming from Harry as he melted into the attention of Louis'.

"I'll piss my pants, Haz."

"Go ahead, I don't care."

"Are you bloody serious?"

"Don't actually," Harry mumbled. "Can you wait a little longer? I'm comfy."

"So am I but my bladder will probably explode."

"But I love you."

"Valid reason, yes, but my bladder doesn't obviously listen," Louis told. "Now, Haz, c'mon. Get up and make me breakfast."

"Ha, no."

"Well, I'm not making it. The last thing I want is a charred piece of toast, and a burnt down house."

"You can't be that bad."

"Really? Do you want to try me?"

"Yeah," Harry grinned into his neck. "Let's cook some breakfast, love. I'll guide you. If you do something wrong I'll slap your bum with the wooden spoon," He felt Louis tense underneath him. He sits up to see Louis' face and fell serious. "Not like that, babe."

"I know," He smiled. "Now, are you going to get up?"

Harry fell back into his neck, Louis groaning out loud as Harry laughed hard against him.

******

He's really contemplating if he should move back in with Harry.

For the past two weeks, he's been in and out. He doesn't see a point in trying to go back to Niall any more, and Niall felt the same way. He'd just finished work, Harry meeting with Louis outside of the coffee shop to walk together to the bus stop. Louis was going home with Harry, yet again.

Louis changed into some clothes he's probably worn three times since staying here. He should get his clothes tomorrow, or all his things actually. Was he ready to move back in with Harry? Was he going to stay this time? 

He's quiet. It's mostly because he's pooped from work, but he's also thinking. He doesn't know when to ask Harry. Should he even ask Harry? He should just bring all his things and make it a surprise. Then again, Harry could disagree entirely and kick Louis out; maybe literally.

Harry had his arms around Louis with his chest against his back. Louis was making tea and dipping the bag in the brown water. Harry pecked his shoulder to try get him from the quiet state of Louis he didn't like. He loved bubbly Louis, or happy Louis. Not tired and overworked. That's never fun for Harry to cuddle with.