Notes

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm going to be rude because I'm done being nice.

Yes, the book is over. Okay. I was happy. Was.

Sorry to end with such a bad note, but I'm extremely pissed off. So many people, and you're probably thinking of it also, are telling me "Harry should have committed suicide to be with Louis", or "Harry shouldn't have just tried once".

You know what. So many people are telling me this and that proves that if I did end it like this, it would have been extremely cliche. I don't like my stories to be cliche; except for all the fluffy parts. I don't want to end an angst story horribly. It's torture to do that. 

I made it happy; Harry all dandy with his diploma as well as the twist at the end that I had a secret (which I'm not going to share with you. Ha ha) because I thought that maybe all the tears and everything will go away. People were crying at the end, okay, great. Whatever.

The fact is, I'm trying to prove that not all stories will end the way you want it to. Hate the ending? Does it really look like I give to be damn honest?

I'm proud with Tied, all 140,000 words of it. And I didn't write 140,000 words for no fucking reason. And the reaon why I'm swearing right now is because I'm really, so damn pissed. I don't get it with some people; you tell me I should do something like this but then next minute, you're saying I should have done that.

Do you know how hard it is for me to hear things like that? I can't just change everything after I've written 140,000 words of fluff and angst! 

I was so happy with Tied. I was crying because I was so happy that I ended it well. And I've got some comments saying "Yeah, I wish he didn't do that. I wish he died. But yeah, okay." like you guys hardly give two damn shits about what I've written.

I spend 8 hours writing every chapter of this story, sometimes more because I procrastinate like a little bitch. 8 hours of my time writing this story, which has finished, and half of you don't give a damn.

This is why I'm done.

I'm so done with everyone's shit. Hate me now, I don't really give a shit. If you want a fanfic where both Louis and Harry commit suicide, in your way, write 140,000 words yourself. I cried endlessly writing this story; a day's worth of tears if you will. I uploaded a video explaining why I was crying onto damn YouTube just to prove my point! 

Do you see where I'm coming from now?

I'm not writing like this again, probably, ever. Not if I get feedback like this. It's just made my day a whole lot worse and I can't help to feel that you guys hardly care that I write my heart out for no bloody reason whatsoever.

I'm done. Bye. Hope you enjoyed the book.