Chapter Ten

He wasn't sure whether to knock or text Harry that he was at the front. It didn't seem to be that much of a problem because the minute he stepped onto twenty four Lookout Circle, Harry was at the door with a smirk on his face. He walked forward, paying the taxi man the cash for the trip - which seemed easy to pay by Harry's extent. The man drove away and Harry was left standing by his letter box with a soft smile. Louis grinned back, shuffling before galloping to Harry when his arms were open wide. Both embraced, Harry kissing Louis' cheek and mumbling a sweet hello on his temple.

"Hey,"

"Hi," Louis closed his eyes and breathed Harry. Louis smiled, taking Harry's hand and walking with him inside the home. It was so roomy and nice. He set down his bag, trotting around with Harry by his side as he guided him around the house. "Thank you so much for this. I hope I'm not a bother."

"Love, you know I'm a lonely man. I'd love some company once and a while. You're just the ultimate package. W'gonna have lots of fun, Munchkin. Got the pepperoni pizza, some caramel popcorn with Paranormal Activity and White House Down and made a bed for you and I (aha) right in front of the TV."

He loved him so much. "Wait a minute, what about--"

"Hugs, kisses and cuddles?" Harry cocked up an eyebrow, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and picking him up a few centimetres from the floor. Harry blew a raspberry into Louis' neck, making him giggle loud and for Louis to kick around happily. Harry dropped him back onto the Earth, kissing his forehead and smoothing his cheek with his thumb. "That was number one on my list for you, babe."

So, so much...

**********

They were on the bed Harry made, which seemed to be an utter failure according to Louis. It has fallen approximately five times from the cardboard boxes it sat on. Honestly, the bed was poorly created and Harry wasn't really the one to realize that a mattress and two men were not going to be supported on a few cardboard boxes which are hardly filled with study books from Harry's library.

So they finally gave up trying to fix this. The mattress was lumpy and it was something Louis hated. They both chucked it into the hallway with Harry almost breaking his back from lifting it back into the spare room. Louis reckons the house was much larger than it should be for one person. There was a pool, a gym, probably around thirty bedrooms in which half are underground. Actually, it was quite a nice home for a couple...

They were on the floor now with the pillow count ranging from fifty to seventy. Harry's obsession with pillows was something Louis did not know about, and now, Louis think he knows what to get for Harry on Christmas. They were leaning up against the couch - the boys were not logical enough to actually use the couch as a bed - and were cuddling into each other's sides. Louis was munching on popcorn, feeding Harry which became quite messy when Louis would miss Harry's mouth and the popcorn would fall into a place of the unknown, never to be seen again.

White House Down seemed to be the movie neither Harry or Louis liked. Maybe the only thing they had interest in was the looks of Channing Tatum in the scenes - in which I think we can all agree on as a whole Channing Tatum is a man who should be tattooed onto the back of our eyelids. The fighting was nice, kinda. Louis would rather look at Harry.

Louis purred against Harry's side with his hand stroking on his cheek. Harry was focused on the movie, stupidly enough. He was oblivious to Louis' touch. Louis kissed his cheek, pressing his lips in a line to his lips. Harry smirked, finding himself laughing against Louis.

"What do you want?" Harry rose an eyebrow at Louis as he jumped into his lap with his legs straddling Harry's thighs.

"Hey," Louis snapped playfully. "Don't be rude."