Chapter Six

Louis viewed over his shoulder as Harry played with his phone. "What are you doing?"

Harry didn't respond, only typing a little faster. Louis rested his head on Harry's shoulder, his folded arms over his broad back. Harry turned his head, passing the phone back to him and showing off a little mischievous grin.  Louis stared at his phone, trying to look for any changes while he moved and sat back down next to Harry.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Really?"

"The name was boring."

"What is mine in your phone then?" Louis asked him, taking another look at the name Harry put as his contact name. Curly Wurly.

"Take a guess."

"Munchkin?" Louis asked with his eyebrows raised. Harry smirked cheekily, pinching at the small of Louis' back.  He passed over his phone, Louis looking at the name written on his number. "Knew it."

"Couldn't think of any other name."

"Oh really? What about Louis?"

"Or Lewis, maybe?"

"Hey, fuck you," Louis snickered at him, tossing over Harry's phone into his lap and diving for his sandwich again to delve in on the eggy goodness. "What do you have this afternoon?"

"Have a study date with my English professor," Harry winked, watching Louis stiffen up slightly when he sucked in a heavy breath. "Jealous?"

"No. I j-just remembered I had to do something."

"Like?"

"I have to clean the coffee machine today," Louis lied - but he was actually convincing enough to get through to Harry. "I'm scared I might nip my hand again with the froth and shit."

Harry swallowed his food before speaking. "Give me your hand."

Louis rose his hand, a little wondrous on what Harry was going to do. "You're not going to bite me, are you?" Harry kissed the back of his hand

"Louis, I might be hungry but I'm not that hungry."

"Oh, so if you were that hungry, you'd actually eat me?" Harry didn't respond, only biting at his sandwich slowly and slyly. Louis whacked his leg. "How very dare you."

"Love you, babe." Harry teased, opening his full mouth and grinning like a moron, making Louis turn away with a sick stomach.

"Fuck up, you're horrid." 

"Says the one that gets gummyworms in their ice-cream."

Louis groaned. "It was one time. And that was over 3 days ago."

"Never going to let it go."

"You will once I find something embarrassing about you and blackmail you with it."

"You said the same thing about a nickname, yet you have nothing. So ha ha, I win, fuck you, get a cactus and shove it up your arse."

Louis pouted dramatically. "But I want an oak."

"Oh," Harry spoke with surprise. "An oak instead of a cactus? I don't know Louis."

"Please."

"Yeah, 'kay then," Harry laughed at him, snaking an arm around his waist and shuffling Louis closer to himself. He used Louis' shoulder as a headrest, leaning and eating at the same time. Louis played with his phone, Harry noticing he was messaging someone. "Messaging your boyfriend?"

"Yeah." Louis could hear Harry gulp slowly. "Jealous?"

Louis could feel Harry's head slowly levitating above his shoulder now, a little unsure of what to think. "You're just fucking around with me, aren't you?"