Chapter Twelve

By the time Harry had woken up, Louis had traced all the tattoos on Harry's skin around thirty eight times. 

It was not an obsession really, he's just found such a liking to them and for once, Harry could actually sleep topless without feeling insecure about himself. Louis had told him how much he loved his body last night and if weren't for the call from Niall that interrupted the two during their snog, he was sure they probably would have went all the way.

Not that Louis would have allowed that though. Sure, they love each other but it still felt way too early to settle to that stage. He wasn't sure whether or not to tell Harry he still wasn't ready for it. It's been months already and Louis just feels kinda awkward pushing Harry away from him. It was just casual sex, but... Louis didn't really want that. He wants to at least feel something.

He knows he will feel something, in a different way. He's seen Harry naked way too many times to be plenty. He will definitely hurt in one place the next day.

Any way, Harry woke up with a dandy smile on his face, whispering a small good morning to Louis who was just interested in those damn tattoos. His eyes were gleaming and shiny. He looked like a small child who received Hot Wheels for his birthday.

"Do you want some breakfast, love?"

Louis peeled his eyes away from the star on Harry's bicep, staring at him and nodding quickly. Harry got up from the bed with a skip in his walk. He didn't walk out, but to his closet.

"C'mon. Get dressed."

"What?"

"I'm taking you out, come on, Lou," Harry spoke cheerily. "Yeah, you're the one that said we needed to get out more. I'm taking you out to breakfast."

"Where?"

"Dunno, let's get Maccas or something."

"Maccas? Are you fucking kidding me, Harold," Louis snapped. Harry pulled a straight face. "Are you trying to make me fat and forcing me to go to the gym with you or what?"

"I've been to the gym once this entire year."

"You should go more, you lazy arse."

"Looks like you're the lazy arse who doesn't want to go for a MacDonalds run then to Garden City." Harry knew Louis would light up at that.

"Now, you should have told me earlier we were going to the city, and I would have been right at your feet." He bounced off the bed and looked into his dirty pile of clothes, all from different times when Louis had slept over, and picked out a white button up shirt. He scrambled for a pair of tight black jeans.

"You already are, you midgit."

"Excuse me, Styles, but is it appropriate to call the sweet and cute midgits?"

"Sweet and cute?" Harry barked out with laughter. "More like rascal and idiot."

Louis threw the clothes into Harry's chest. "Hey, shut up and dress me!"

"Dress you?" Louis sat on the bed with his arms above his head. He nodded with a cheeky smile appearing on his face. Harry rolled his eyes. "You're so lazy."

"I only hear the sound of a blabber mouth, not clothes being ripped off."

"Rip off your clothes? Kinky," Harry winked, placing the clothes to the side and tugging up Louis' shirt, sliding it over his head and arms to throw into the laundry pile - as known as the corner. Harry kissed his forehead, reaching for the t-shirt and slipping it over his body easily. The sweatpants were just as easy to shimmy Louis out of like a grub. He laid flat on the bed with his smile lighting up the entire room. "Legs, love."