Chapter Five

"What type of competitive game is that?!"

"It's my competitive game, and it's fun."

"Sure, but what's so competitive about throwing a frisbee around?"

"It's not called ultimate frisbee for nothing, Louis." Harry crossed his arms, glaring at Louis with narrowed eyes.

"All you do is run around like ducks, catching a flying disc!"

"Your mind is impossible to change."

"Not impossible, Mr Styles," Louis told him with a professional tone. "When I want to buy lunch, but then you come forward saying you'd like to pay, of course I'm going to let you pay."

"You're as cheap as Mr. Krabs."

"You're referencing me to a character in Spongebob?" 

"I am."

"You're such a Squidward." Louis laughed. "Penis nose and everything."

"He-ee-ey," Harry grinned, shoving him at his bicep. Louis chuckled, sitting back up and leaning against the eucalypt tree. "Don't expect me to get you ice-cream."

"Please," Louis softened his eyes to send a puppy eyed look to Harry. Harry rolled his eyes. He's seen this look enough times to not give in. A small squeeze of his tiny hand around his forearm made Harry smile fondly. He loved his hands - it was no fetish - and he loved how Louis would just purr up against him when he wanted something. "Please?"

"You know that doesn't work on me any more."

"Please?" He pleaded again. "I'm hot and I need something to cool me down."

"Go run around naked then."

"Keen to see me naked, aren't you Harry?" Louis smirked, watching the curly boy blush a deep shade of red. Louis flicked at his cheek, chuckling lightly at the embarrassed boy. "You're cute."

"Whatever, munchkin."

"Stop it, you," Louis snapped playfully. "Now, ice-cream or no ice-cream?"

"Depends. Are you paying?"

"Fine-e-e," Louis rolled his eyes, stretching his arms and cracking his back before standing up from the grass. Harry asked for a helping hand up, Louis dragging him and using all his effort to pick Harry up. Louis dusted his shoulders free of some bark, tapping his cheek after for a soft slap in the face. "You should expect a bad mocha latte next time you come into the shop."

"I'll just complain about your bad service."

"Then I'll kick you out of the shop and bribe your English professor to fail you in your course."

"I might as well just leave the University."

"I wouldn't miss you."

"Wouldn't expect you too. It's only been a week since we officially became friends."

"Dickhead, of course I'd miss you," Louis smiled. "It would be odd every day if I didn't see you walk in with your indie clothing style and stupid bandana on your head."

"You love the bandana. My hair is just too fierce to be let free." Harry shook his head, his hair hardly moving by the secure green and brown material circling his head.

"Yeah, I love the useless material around your head," Louis touched the bandana, tucking in a stray bit of hair under the material. He observed the bandana, touching it between his thumb and pointer finger and noticing something unusual, but familiar, about the particular material. "Did you wear this last week?"