Chapter Seven

Louis woke up in sticky boxers and sheets. Again.

He rolled his eyes, groaning as he shifted uncomfortably in his clothes. This is the 5th time in the last two weeks. Louis usually thought he had self control, especially at night. Looks like that all changed when Mr Harry Styles suddenly decided to pop into his dreams at when the stars were in the sky.

Louis sighed. It was only a phase. A pretty substantial one that Louis needed to avoid especially in broad daylight. Getting boners about your friends was normal, wasn't it? Being gay, he could openly admit Harry was a very attractive man. 

Louis doesn't know if he's crossed the 'bromance' line just yet. 

**********

"The usual?"

Harry winked at him, making Louis' insides shake and almost causing him to trip over his own feet to the coffee machine. He batched up Harry's triple shot mocha latte, over-dusting it with chocolate before clipping the lid on and handing it to Harry.

The Friday was really quiet, only a few students in with their friends and some idiots who are studying in such a chatty environment. Louis was alone on shift today, allowing Mia to spend the day shopping with her friends since Louis had taken way too many days off in the past two weeks. It was okay, he guesses. He could spend most of his day with Harry. He didn't have lectures today and Louis supposes maybe he should help Harry study.

Harry took his hand, resting them on the counter and rubbing his thumb over the back of Louis' hand. He's been doing that a lot lately. Sometimes, Harry had the courage to do it during their walks from the Guild to their spots. Like usual, their hands wouldn't come together as one. Louis was probably more pissed off than he should be because he was too nervous to make a move. He needs to stick with the bro code

"Why don't you make yourself something, Lou?" Harry asked him sweetly, sipping from his cup loudly before smiling back at him. "You look all cold."

"M'fine," Louis replied. "Are you studying with me today? Or are you going to head to the library and leave me here all alone and useless."

"Hey, don't make it sound awful. Of course I'm staying here with you. Free coffees." Harry smiled sheepishly, taking an obvious, loud sip from the cup and moaning in delight. Louis was going to store that sound probably for later purposes.

*************

Harry had chosen a humble spot just in front of the science library. He'd checked out a tonne of books, meeting Louis on the grass who had just finished the first half of his sandwich. He smiled like a chipmunk, his cheeks full of bread and egg making Harry snort. He shook his head at the moron, sitting down and getting comfortable before he opened one of his books, looking at the inde and flipping to a page.

"Anything to test you on today?"

Harry shook his head lightly. "M'fine today. You can just relax and listen to me babble on."

"Please, no," Louis groaned, falling and laying down in the grass. "Anything but that."

"He-ee-ey."

"There's a reason why I never wanted to go to University. Too much chit chat and no fun."

"Pathology is fun, Lou. You get to do autopsies sometimes."

Louis glared at Harry from the ground looking rather intimidating. "Why the hell would you poke dead bodies for fun?"

"It's called a job, Louis. Sometimes when people die, their family members would request for an autopsy to find out how they died. It's really useful when you have murders and stuf--"