0.4

when jimin was finally calm enough to speak in full sentences and not stutter and shake, he opened the app again.

♥ 4,350 likes when the love of your life acknowledges your existence -- i screamed for a good ten minutes

♥ 4,350 likes
when the love of your life acknowledges your existence -- i screamed for a good ten minutes

aestaethicc: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOY

littytittyy: you're one step closer to being married to suga
view all 40 comments

he hummed happily, swinging his feet back and forth ( he was too short for his feet to reach the floor) as he sat on a stool in his kitchen. "jin can you believe it?"

the pink haired man smiled and rolled his eyes up at the ceiling.

"yes i can, you've been talking about it for a half an hour. very incoherently by the way so i have no clue what you said."

"i was saying that i love himmmm and i want to have his babies, hyung." he whined, tiptoeing to see what jin was cooking.

"go sit down and wait!" the older scolded, hitting jimin's small hand softly when he reached for a piece of chicken in the pan.

"ouch!" he pouted and went back to his seat. he pulled out his phone and checked his notifications, literally falling out of his chair when he saw a dm from officialsuga.

no fucking way.
i'm definitely dreaming and i'm going to wake up anytime soon and be in my bed sad and emo just like yesterday.

he clicked on the dm and gasped when he saw the verified check next to the username.

officialsuga: your last post lol but thanks for supporting me so consistently and avidly. 💓

officialsuga: and you're quite adorable too

okay but was he dead or was he dead.