3.1

we made it to 100k lil babies!! thank you so much it's all because of you!! i will try even harder as an author now ((:

jimin woke up at 3 a.m, cold and curled up in a ball, all alone. he looked over to the empty space in his bed now dubbed as "yoongi's side" and frowned.

he sighed deeply and unlocked his phone, placing his headphones in his ears, laying back down to the sound of his boyfriend's raspy but smooth voice, smiling a bit at the little lisp he heard.

he woke up to his headphones tangled around his hand, 'so far away' still blasting from them.
the clock flashed a bright red at him, 12:30 p.m  displayed in blocky font. he groaned and pushed himself out of bed with a pout. he had promised jin that he would go grocery shopping.

after a long shower and a 15 minute break of him sitting on his bed watching videos of yoongi he had taken, he was ready to go. he got dressed quickly, pulling on his boyfriend's black bomber jacket last, eyes widening when felt a piece of paper in the left pocket.

he unfolded it, recognizing yoongi's handwriting immediately, scanning over it slowly.

dear jimin,

i'm not good at writing letters or expressing my feelings that well but i'm gonna do both for you.

when you first came into my life, i was confused by you, because i had never seen someone so beautiful or met someone as genuine as you. you were so nervous to meet me that your hands were shaking. and you didn't demand anything of me.

being in my industry, people will do pretty much anything to get close to us. people will ask us very private questions, will follow us while we're out with friends and family, will try to grab us in airports, etc.

so dating was never my number one priority. all the mess that i go through, i didn't want you to go through too. but then i saw you and as cheesy as it sounds, everything changed.

thank you for caring about me for me. for making me take nasty medicine if i'm getting sick and for making me get out of bed at 3 a.m because you heard a noise downstairs. thank you for not putting up with my sarcasm and throwing it right back, thank you for letting me use your stomach as a pillow when we watch cartoons. 

i never really liked saying i love you because so many people did when they shouldn't have. and it made me feel like those words didn't really mean anything. until i met you.

i love you, jimin.

i'll see you as soon as i can.

p.s. - i knew you were gonna wear my jacket, i saw you eyeing it all week, i left it for you (;

and jimin who had happy tears in his eyes, sniffled and clutched the letter close. his boyfriend was such a sap, no matter how tough he tried to look.

and plus, jimin hadn't even been looking because he wanted to wear the jacket. he had been staring so much because the rapper looked hot in it.

when jimin finally got himself together and left for the grocery store it was 2:00. jin would be home by 4 to start cooking a nice meal for him, jungkook, and jimin to share, while the rest of the boys were gone. just like old times. so he wanted to make the trip as short as possible.

jungkook was more whiny and annoying while taehyung was gone. and jin apparently assumed chicken could fix that, jimin thought as he scanned the grocery list, pushing a cart with one hand. he shrugged and grabbed his own snacks, because jin was on a new health kick and didn't buy doritos anymore. he would have to hide them under his bed or something.

he accidentally bumped into someone as he turned to grab chocolate for jungkook, gasping in surprise. "i'm so sorry." he said softly, grabbing a bottle of soda the other had dropped.

"it's okay." the taller man smiled, waving a reassuring hand. "cute jacket."

"thank you, it's not–"

"cute face too."

"oh." jimin mumbled, "t-thank you but-"

"but what?"

"i have a boyfriend." he said, tiptoeing for a box of frosted flakes.

the other snatched the box, holding it out but pulling it back when jimin reached for it.

"so? what does he have that i don't?"

"me." the shorter snapped, pushing his cart toward the taller man, making him back up enough for him to exit the aisle.

he huffed, irritated but couldn't help laughing softly, knowing that if yoongi found out about that guy, he'd be on the next flight to seoul.

hi babies !! thank you again. please eat something, drink some water, and get some sleep. take care of yourselves, you are precious. and as always, i'm here if you need me. (: