0.6

sweetlikesuga:

♥ 8,665 likesoh hey did i mention i'm gonna be seeing this baby bean in tWO DAYS??!!

♥ 8,665 likes
oh hey did i mention i'm gonna be seeing this baby bean in tWO DAYS??!!

officialsuga: can't wait (;

yoonggay: SUGA COMMENTED OMH

jinseokkie: i ship it
view all 75 comments

he couldn't help but smile, it was like now every time he posted something, suga just had to acknowledge it. but he wasn't doing that to other fan accounts, just him, and it made the younger boy feel special, even if it wasn't intentional.

the tickets had come, suga sent them with express shipping so that jimin could get them as soon as possible. the vip passes were so beautiful to him that he swore when he pulled them out of the envelope that they were glowing.

with the concert on his mind, jimin sat down on his bed and looked at his closet with a frown.

sweetlikesuga:

♥ 6,900 likeshouston we have a problem--wtf do i wear to the concert???

♥ 6,900 likes
houston we have a problem--wtf do i wear to the concert???

the black haired boy paced back and forth, pouting aggressively. he couldn't wear just anything to meet suga, it just wasn't plausible. he couldn't either look too bright like a highlighter marker or too dark like a mime or a goth but he also didn't wanna look too young or too old. or like he was trying way too hard. which he was but he didn't wanna look it.

his phone chimed and he lazily reached over and tapped at the screen.

officialsuga: you should wear whatever you want, i'm sure you'll look cute regardless.

sweetlikesuga: oh my gosh, thank you and i hope so, i'm really nervous about saturday!!

officialsuga: don't be! it's just me aha

jimin rolled his eyes, just min yoongi aka suga who was a famous rapper and producer with so many awards he could fill his car with them, and sold out concerts all over the world.

officialsuga: by the way, what's your name so i know what to call you when i see you?

sweetlikesuga: my name's jimin, park jimin

officialsuga: and just when i thought you couldn't get any cuter