0.5

sweetlikesuga: oh my gosh, thank you so much suga afkfklsbdkdl

sweetlikesuga: i just really love you and how much passion and soul you put into your music and how much you love your fans and i promise to keep supporting you always 💖

jimin bit his lip, not knowing if suga was even going to read his reply or care but he couldn't help but ramble. he loved this boy with all his heart and he was not passing up a chance to tell him how much.

his phone vibrated on the table and he snatched it up, falling back on the couch when he saw the notification.

officialsuga: you don't know how much that truly means to me. i love you and the fans just as much.

you and the fans, but him specifically what the– jimin was pretty sure his brain was collapsing in on itself cause he couldn't even comprehend that last sentence.

sweetlikesuga: i've been supporting and rooting for you for the past 4 years, i went to your very first concert when tickets where really cheap and now i can't even afford a nosebleed seat than a vip pass haha. you've gone so far!!

officialsuga: well how about i give you a vip pass then? to the show this saturday?

jimin squeaked and ran into the kitchen, "JINNNNNNN"

"jimin i already told you, i'm not giving you another caprisun, you've had 2 already."

"no, that's not it!" he yelled, clutching his phone to his chest.

"suga just offered me a vip pass to his concert! they're like $300!!"

"that's like your half of the rent!" jin's eyes widened, almost dropping his spatula.

"i know!!" he bounced, as he responded excitedly.

sweetlikesuga: that would be amazing!

sweetlikesuga: do you think you could maybe do two, i'm not being greedy or anything i promise!! i'd just be nervous if i was alone, sorry

officialsuga: no no! that's okay, i'll send them to you today, you'll just have to give me your information

sweetlikesuga: omg, i can't believe this is actually happening.

officialsuga: well believe it babe (:

did jimin say he was dead before? cause now he was literally deceased.