0.8

suga opened with 'agust d' just to get the crowd hype and jimin almost shit his pants.

he was standing in front of the security gate with maybe 5 or 6 other people that had vip passes and big hulk like security guards, who made jimin squeak when he saw them.

he couldn't help but dance and bounce up and down, mouth all of the words and clapping like crazy when the song went off.

"hyung, wasn't he so good??" he squealed, looking up at the older man.

"he was." jin nodded, he had been dancing a bit to the song too. "he's very talented."

"i know!!" he gushed, and the lights went really dark until it was almost pitch black and suga came out with a single spot light on him.

just before he opened his mouth to rap, he looked over at jimin and winked, and the beat dropped into 'give it to me'.

"oh fuck." he whispered and jin lightly hit the side of his head, "owww, hyung." he pouted.

he could've sworn he saw suga laugh as he moved to the other side of the stage.

"gi-give it to me!" jimin shouted along, his voice was probably gonna be hoarse the next day but he didn't care.

the concert went on, suga bringing out two of his label mates, rapmonster and j-hope to do cyphers. the last song was first love and as he rapped, it almost seemed like suga was performing just for him.

finally suga said his thanks, bowed, and left the stage and the lights came on.

after about a half an hour of people filing out and leaving, they were finally permitted to go backstage.

"i think i'm gonna cry."