1.4

"what's your favorite color?" suga murmured, jimin's head resting on his lap, black hair being massaged gently.

"red."

"why red?"

"cause you look good in red." jimin said bravely, closing his eyes with a happy hum.

"do i? i'll have to remember that."

suga leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"thank you." jimin peeped, smiling even wider.

"for what?"

"the kiss." he blushed, opening his eyes.

"we're literally on a date right now, mini. you don't have to thank me." he chuckled and placed a kiss on his rosy cheek next.

"so does that mean that i can kiss you too?"

"of course you can."

jimin sat up and placed his small hands on suga's cheeks, "a-anywhere?"

"mhm."

"like anywhere anywhere?"

"c'mere." suga rasped, pulling him in with one hand around the back of his neck and pressing their lips together gently.

jimin mewled softly in surprise, wrapped his arms around suga's neck, shuffling closer until he was almost in his lap, opening his mouth to the tongue that was waiting to come in. he sucked yoongi's tongue into his mouth, feeling a hand grip his hip tight enough to bruise, jerking him so he was fully seated on him, his ass firmly against suga.

they pulled apart with a soft smack, pressing their foreheads together as they breathed deeply.

"wow." jimin whispered, licking his lips and watching suga's eyes follow the movement.

"wow is right."

officialsuga:

♥ 64,890 likeslittle tb cause a lil birdy told me they like me in red x

♥ 64,890 likes
little tb cause a lil birdy told me they like me in red x

yoooongs: bet the birdy is jimin

litterally: the birdy was right tbh
view all 452 comments

and jimin, sitting next to his mom with finding dory playing on the screen, couldn't help but smile.