0.7

"hyungggggg!!" jimin screamed, pulling on a flannel over his white t-shirt. "we have to go!"

"hold on!" jin scolded, shaking his head as he pulled on his shoes

"hold on!" jin scolded, shaking his head as he pulled on his shoes. "we're gonna be a half an hour early anyways. and you have vip tickets and passes, we get to stand in front of security. we don't have to wait in line."

"i know but–" jimin pouted, "i just want to be there already."

"alright fine." jin rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys, literally pushing jimin out of the door.

sweetlikesuga: i'm on my way to you xx

officialsuga: i'm waiting x

jimin bounced in the passenger seat, making jin reach over and buckle his seatbelt himself.

"are you going to behave tonight?"

"yes, hyung." he whispered, smiling widely afterwards.

it took them an hour to drive to the venue and when they got there jin was right, there was still a half an hour until suga went on stage.

"i drove you all the way here to see your "husband". the least you could do is treat me to some food." jin said, looking at all the food stations inside the venue, his stomach growling.

"seems fair." the black haired boy nodded, and they got french fries and burgers, sitting at a small table.

as they were eating, he heard a squeal and turned around in shock.

"oh my gosh you're 'sweetlikesuga' on instagram right??" a girl with bright purple hair asked, holding up a selfie of jimin's on her phone.

"uh yeah." jimin mumbled around the food in his mouth.

"can i take a selca with you?" she giggled and leaned in and snapped the picture so quick all he could do was smile, his cheeks full and puffed out. "thank you!!"

he looked over at jin and the older man was laughing so hard his eyes were tearing up.

"come on, hyung." he huffed and threw away his trash, "suga's on in ten minutes!!"