2.5

hello babies!! how are you? i'm happy to tell you that i'll be able to update more because i'm graduating in a week ahhh!! and i'm also feeling a little better, not the best but good enough (:

officialsuga:

♥ 81,450 likes gonna be doing a live interview today at 3!! tune in - ( link )

♥ 81,450 likes
gonna be doing a live interview today at 3!! tune in - ( link )

sugasbaby: HI OPPA

agustdaddy: TALK ANOUT JIMIN
view 14,630 comments

jimin hummed, grabbing a bowl of popcorn as he plopped down in front of the tv.

"twizzler?" hobi bounced happily next to him, waving the candy in front of his face.

"sure," he nodded, giving a little thanks as jungkook placed sodas on the table, and sat, his legs across taehyung's lap.

"yoongi's on in five minutes, hyungs!!" tae shouted, at jin and namjoon who were taking forever in the kitchen. "hurry up!"

"don't yell at me!" jin huffed, "i made cookies."

"sorry, hyung." he smiled his boxy smile, reaching for one.

"shhhh!!" jimin waved his arms around, pressing the volume up from where yoongi's live interview was starting.

"hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is amber liu from hello tv and i'm here with-"

"suga!" the rapper introduced himself, bowing politely and smiling for the camera.

"oh my gosh." the raven haired boy whispered, placing a hand on his chest.

"are you having a heart attack?" namjoon whispered from where he was sat on the loveseat.

"hush." jungkook hissed and threw a skittle at his face.

"-your fans sent in some questions for you to answer, are you down?"

"of course." he chuckled, and sat up a bit, ready to answer them.

"what's your favorite track from your recent mixtape?"

"i like 'agust d' a lot because it's such a hyped energetic song but 'the last' has to be my favorite."

"you came forward about your mental illness and struggles in that song, something that isn't widely spoken about in korea."

"yeah it was a bit of a difficult subject to write about but i'm very happy that i did."

"aww my baby..." jimin cooed, snuggling down into the oversized hoodie that he was wearing, that just so happened to be suga's.

"another fan sent in 'there is a recent rumor going around that you're dating a fanboy, is this true'?" amber asked bluntly.

hobi squealed, accidentally dropping his twizzlers and jungkook sat up so fast, he practically karate chopped jin in the neck.

"umm." the rapper laughed breathlessly, "i haven't really been subtle about it."

"so that's a yes?"

"yes." he nodded, "and he's not just a fanboy, he's my boyfriend, his name is jimin."

"is he okay?" namjoon looked over from where he was rubbing the side of jin's neck that had been attacked by kookie.

"uhhh," hobi poked jimin's squishy cheek repeatedly, calling his name but it was like he was frozen, staring at the tv screen.

"i got this." jungkook stood up, rolling his sleeves to his elbows.

"what are you gonna do?"

a resounding slap went through the room and jimin gasped in shock, holding his thigh.

"better?" kookie squatted in front of him, raising his eyebrows.

"yeah, thanks." jimin nodded, and after thirty seconds a squeak echoed in the room.

"did he just call me his boyfriend on national television??"

hi little ones!! i hope you're having a great day! get some sleep, drink some water, eat something and i'm always here if you need me.