2.3 (!)

thanks so much for 7k oh my gosh!' there are slow updates cause senior year is killing me ): just a filler for now but i have a plan brewing, sorry guys.

"yoongiii."

"yoongii."

jimin cooed, pecking kisses onto his boyfriend's lips and face, watching his face scrunch up.

"get up, grump."

"no." yoongi mumbled, placing a hand over jimin's mouth.

the younger giggled and licked his hand making him let go with a grunt.

"let me sleep you brat." the blonde groaned, but wrapped a warm arm around his waist, pulling him in.

"i want to go out for brunch," jimin pouted, "get up or i'll make you."

"and how will you do that?" the older chuckled tiredly, not bothering to open his eyes.

jimin smirked and slowly slid down suga's body, and pulling down his boxer briefs, giggling when the rapper's eyes shot open in shock.

he stuck out his tongue, licking slowly, teasing the tip of the other's dick, looking up at yoongi with widened innocent eyes.

"jimin.." he hissed, threading a hand through the black strands of hair.

"hmm?" the younger hummed, taking the tip into his mouth, sucking gently.

"stop being such a fucking tease."

"how am i teasing?" jimin giggled, before wrapping a small hand around the base, taking the member deep into his mouth, gagging slightly.

"fuck!" yoongi whispered, pulling a bit on his hair. "when you have my cock in your mouth and you're fucking blinking up at me like you're innocent, that's teasing."

the older pushed the hand tangled in jimin's hair down a bit, throwing his head back with a deep moan.

jimin bobbed his head up and down, while
yoongi thrust shallowly into the wet heat, over and over and over.

officialsuga:

♥ 78,091 likesgood morning everyone 😊

♥ 78,091 likes
good morning everyone 😊

agustdismybaby: oppa seems to be in a good mood¿

hobihobi: IS THAT JIMIN?? I JIZT NEED CONFIRMATION!!