2.1

"how long do we have before we have to go home?" jimin pouted, snuggled up to suga's warm back. it was only 9 a.m. but the younger boy couldn't sleep in, he wanted to spend as much time as possible with suga.

"today and tomorrow morning." the oldest yawned, turning over and wrapping an arm around jimin's waist. "our flight is at 6."

"what should we do today then?" he asked, running his fingers through the blonde's hair.

"nothing." yoongi hummed, closing his eyes again.

"babe..." jimin whined, brushing a thumb against his rosy red cheek. "please?"

"fine. but you have to take a shower with me."

"...deal."

jimin gulped nervously as he watched yoongi pull his shirt over his head, pale skin almost glinting under the light. he wasn't ripped but his stomach was flat, subtle indents in his flesh. jimin knew that his boyfriend's management had been keeping him on a strict diet for the past few months, but even without it, he would still be beautiful to him.

"need help, jiminie?" suga chuckled, sliding his pajama pants down without shame.

"n-no." he stuttered. "i got it." but when he went to pull off his shirt, his little hands shook.

"lemme do it." yoongi murmured, pulling the shirt over his raven haired head, leaning down to peck little kisses over his chest.

"mm." he hummed, wrapping his arms around his neck and squeaking softly when he felt the older's teeth latch onto the side of his neck, pulling him in closer.

"yoongi, the shower.." he whispered.

the blonde grunted and pulled away, turning the two knobs of the stand in shower until the water was warm, flicking a switch and water poured from the shower head. "happy?"

"mhm." jimin nodded, pulling down his pajama pants and his boxers in one swoop, winking at the rapper. "happy?"

"fuck yeah."

note+ okay, real quick: sorry this is short bUT there will most likely be smut in the next chap so if you're uncomfy with that don't read it. and i'll probably have another fic soon cause i have lots of ideas but it might be caretaker/little if anyone is uncomfy with that.

it's spring break so i'm tryna have fun and also update but i will be updating more soon!! please keep voting and commenting, it makes my day.

drink some water, eat something, take care of yourself, have a good day !