2.7

"why is yoongi hyung frozen?" namjoon tilted his head as he looked at the rapper who's mouth was dropped open, eyes wide, staring at his phone in shock.

everyone in the living room looked up from what they were doing. tae and jungkook paused their overwatch came, they were both wearing jungkook's pajamas, as close as humanly possible, leaving enough room for jjangu to curl up in the empty space. jin was playing mario cart on his ds, spread out on the other couch with hobi's head resting on his leg, he was sitting on the floor. jimin was closing his eyes and yawning, curling up at suga's side but when namjoon spoke, his eyes popped open.

"babe?" jimin poked his cheek. "are you okay?"

"i..."

"i've never seen yoongi hyung speechless before." tae whispered.

"is everything okay?"

the rapper looked up from his phone, blinking rapidly. "i got nominated for the Mnet awards."

"..."

and then everyone started screaming.

"why does jimin get to goooo?" jungkook whined to tae, yanking on his sweater.

"because yoongi hyung can bring a plus one."

"can't you bring a plus one too?"

"i don't think so, i thought only people who were nominated could bring guests."

"then why are you going?" kookie frowned.

"cause i'm a singer and i was invited."

"if you find out you can bring a plus one, promise you'll bring me?" he widened his eyes and pouted.

"okay."

"you gotta pinky promise." the younger hummed, holding his hand out with a grin.

taehyung couldn't help but laugh and hook his pinky around the other's. "pinky promise."

officialsuga:

♥ 95,430 likesthank you so much for the nomination!! whether i win or not, it means a lot to me ♥

♥ 95,430 likes
thank you so much for the nomination!! whether i win or not, it means a lot to me ♥

sugashoney: AWWW ILY DAD

rapmonsterofficial: proud of you x

view all 21,378 comments

+hi babies!! lil filler because i promised a double update drink some water, eat something, get some sleep, & please take care of yourselves (: