2.4

hi guys!! i'm sorry i'm very slow with updates but i'm just not in a good mental state and i space out my writing so that i don't get overwhelmed ):

"jiminieee."

"chim chimmmm."

"don't call me that." jimin sleepily mumbled, turning over in bed.

"mini." he heard suga rasp out and popped his head up, looking around.

"oh." jin, jungkook, and yoongi were standing next to his bed.

"you've been sleeping for 13 hours." jin said, brushing his hair off of his forehead. "i figured it was just jet lag."

"jet lag doesn't last two days, hyung." kookie chimed in.

"yeah but jimin didn't sleep properly the first day like i told him to..." jin glared, making jimin hide under the blankets. "so he's even sleepier now."

"well too bad!" the youngest of them all pulled the blankets completely off. "get up! we're having a family night!"

"but it's only 3 o clock," he whined.

"yeah but you have to help eomma cook before the boys get here."

"the boys?" jimin pondered as he sat up.

"yeah! hobi hyung, joonie hyung, and tae." jungkook blushed a little, and the black haired boy noticed that he added no honorifics to taehyung's name. "it's just easier to call them that."

"uh huh." jimin nodded, reaching out for yoongi and the rapper pulled him up and into his chest, rubbing his back automatically.

"good afternoon, baby." he swayed them back and forth as the others left the room.

"good afternoon." he whispered, rubbing his eyes with little fists. "what have you been doing while i slept?"

"writing," he shrugged, "making some beats on my laptop."

jimin pouted, "well no more work. it's family game night!"

"what exactly does family game night entail?" the man well known to be a bit of grump sometimes asked.

"you'll see."

"this is ridiculous." suga chuckled as he watched hobi hold up his drawing. "it looks like a dog riding a horse."

"it is a dog riding a horse!" hoseok laughed, "good job, suga hyung."

"i wasn't...nevermind."

"who wants food??" jin shouted from the kitchen.

"meeeeeee." yelled tae, getting up and practically sprinting over.

jimin couldn't help but let out a small laugh, smiling when the rest of the boys got up to join him. he didn't realize that over the days suga and him were gone, everyone had gradually gotten more comfortable with one another. and the house felt more homey, more happy because of it.

he watched namjoon help jin take chicken out of the oven and hobi set the table, jungkook and tae getting drinks for everyone and bumping into each other and giggling. he felt suga slide past him to catch a plate that hoseok dropped and place it back correctly. it was a perfect family game night. because they were becoming a little family and they didn't even realize it.

vtaehyung:

78,347 likesgoodnight world ✨

78,347 likes
goodnight world ✨

vstan: OHMSUDJDOF

sugasbaby: IS EVERYONE @ BIGHIT GAY AF¿
view all 23,000 comments

jimin laughed and closed his phone after liking the post.

"hey hyung?"

"yes, baby?" the older looked at him, reading glasses slipping down his nose.

"is everyone at bighit gay as fuck?"

"..."

"go to sleep."

hi hi lovelies!! i hope you have a wonderful day! drink some water, eat something, take care of yourselves and i'm always here if you need me (: