3.2

"when are you coming back?" jimin pouted at the screen, snuggled down into his blankets.

"i'm not sure." yoongi sighed, running a hand through his bleached hair. "pd-nim said he'll give me a break sometime soon but every day he calls me and tells me i have like 5 interviews to do."

"just say no." jimin chirped, hating that his boyfriend was on his laptop screen instead of in his arms.

"you know i can't do that, baby." the rapper laughed, but there were big bags under his eyes.

"they're gonna work you too hard." the other sighed, "how many hours of sleep did you get last night?"

yoongi hesitated, fiddling with the clasp of his watch.

"and don't lie." the black haired man whispered. "please?"

"2."

"you need to come back home." he sighed.

"if i don't see you in a week, i'll fly you up here myself okay?"

"okay."

"now tell me about your day, i wanna know everything." yoongi smiled.

"why is jungkook sulking?" jimin asked as helped jin set up the dinner table.

"v went on a trip with a really handsome actor and he doesn't know how to feel about it." jin whispered across the table.

"i can hear you!" kookie shouted from where he was hanging upside down on the couch, a game controller in his hand.

"then get up and wash your hands, dinner is ready." jimin called. "and i bet they're just friends, kook. don't worry too much."

"they posted a whole video about how much fun they're having." the youngest pouted, angrily pumping out soap.

"that doesn't mean anything, you would do that with jimin." jin rolled his eyes.

"but it's different, i've known hyung since i was born. he's like a brother to me." he said, taking a seat at the table.

"aw." jimin placed his hands over his heart dramatically and smiled.

"shh." kookie hushed him, "my point is this bogum guy could totally have the hots for tae."

"1. rude, 2. nobody says 'the hots', and 3. if it's bothering you so much i'll ask yoongi about it, okay?" he asked. "now shut up and eat your rice. "

"yoongi hasn't texted me all day." jimin frowned down at his phone the next afternoon, while out for coffee with jin.

"maybe he's just busy, jiminie. you and jungkook are both so hung up on these boys it's making you paranoid."

"i'm not paranoid. he just hasn't been sleeping a lot lately, hyung." he sighed, stirring his latte.

"it's the sacrifice you have to make as an entertainer. you've been a fan of him for years you know that."

"i know but-" his eyebrows furrowed. "hold on, i'm getting a call from namjoon hyung."

"hello?"

"hi hyung, how are–"

"jimin, yoongi is being taken to the hospital and i knew our managers wouldn't bother to call you so i decided to." the older rambled.

"what?"

hi babies!! sorry about the cliffhanger and taking so long to update but i needed to spice things up a little bit.
please eat something, drink some water, and take care of yourselves!! i'm here if you need me.