0.9

jimin let the three people who were with them in v.i.p to go in first, nodding politely and followed after, clenching his pass tight in his hand. it was a small show, in a small town, so not many people could afford tickets nevertheless vip, he was so grateful that suga had helped him.

"suga..." he whispered softly, as he saw him walking up to the three other guests and giving hugs and taking pictures. he waited patiently behind for them to finish. there was a younger girl and she had brought her parents with her and they were in a rush to get home. it was almost 11 at night after all.

when they left, it was just jimin and suga. he felt like he couldn't breathe, like he wasn't getting enough air. he felt a push on his back and squeaked, coming back to reality.

"hello." suga greeted softly, waving him to come closer. so he did, as close as possible.

"h-hi." he said quietly, head down and hands shaking against the table. suga noticed and grabbed them intertwining their fingers.

"you don't have to be nervous." he squeezed his hands and smiled. "we have plenty of time together."

"thank you..." he spoke a little louder, their hands still connected. "for the passes and the tickets, it means the world to me."

suga's face lit up, seeing him more clearly now that he wasn't shyly looking at the floor. "jimin!" he gasped, and let go of his hands to come around the table and give him a hug. "i knew i saw you at the barrier!"

jimin held on as tight as he could, closing his eyes as a few happy tears trailed down.

"aw don't cry, jiminie." suga cooed, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"i'm just r-really happy right now." he sighed, smiling widely.

"can someone take a picture for us." suga asked loudly, pulling out his phone. one of his staff members stepped forward to take it, giving them a second to pose. suga grabbed jimin's arm and wrapped it around his shoulder as he crouched a little.

"smile!"

officialsuga:

♥ 60,459 likeswhat a great night and an amazing way to end it! 💓thank you all for coming

♥ 60,459 likes
what a great night and an amazing way to end it! 💓thank you all for coming.

sugasmydad: OHMY UOU LOOK SO GOOD

jjlove: is that the dude from the suga fan account?

agustme: SWEETLIKESUGA OMH
view all 7,450 comments

"you posted that?" jimin gasped, looking over his shoulder.

suga chuckled and nodded, "i think it looks pretty good." he hummed, "i could send it to you, if you would like?"

"oh of course!" jimin almost bounced in happiness.

"great, what's your number?"

okay but how many times was jimin gonna die in the span of three days?