1.6

jimin sighed as he sat down on the plane back to seoul, the only happy thought he had was about the fact that he had a window seat. he didn't want to leave suga. he had only spent 2 days with him but to him, it felt like a century.

he frowned, he had no clue why suga liked him so much. he knew how crazy it was that out of so many people in the world, the rapper wanted to spend his time with him. he knew there were plenty of people out there who would gladly date suga. who would probably faint if they saw him across a room.

but suga wanted him. it still sounded so weird in his head. he had never been so happy than when he was in yoongi's arms, just staring at his face and reassuring himself that it was all real, that he was real.

his phone chimed loudly and the lady next to him trying to sleep glared out of the corner of her eye. he winced and put it on vibrate, checking his notifications.

officialsuga:

♥ 71,387 likes on my way to you, j

♥ 71,387 likes
on my way to you, j

sug.suga: J????

hobibaby: are you going to see jimin cause I F SO RHATS THE CUTEST RHING
view all 1,340 comments

jimin was definitely dreaming, or his life was turning into a rom-com. either way, he didn't want it to end.