Chapter twelve: Foresee

Ayla didn't have any nightmares last night, she didn't wake up in sweats or panic which was abnormal for her, she didn't see her father in her dreams either and something wasn't right.Her bed was empty which wasn't the way it was last night and this worried her.She thought to herself for a moment debating if it really happened or if it was a dream of hers. Was Thomas just after her body? Was he stringing her along this whole time like he did with most women? why would he leave so quickly? was she not good enough? She never was so this wouldn't have surprised her.

Spiralling into a whirlpool of thoughts she ripped the covers off her body and taking a long shower ridding herself of his smell as quickly as possible. She was starting to regret the night they had spent together, her skin was filled with goosebumps over the places he had touched. She could still feel him inches away from her as she closed her eyes she missed him, needed him more than she could imagine. A small dosage of Thomas wasn't enough for her and little did she know she was playing on his mind all the time as well.

Wrapping a white cotton towel around her body and tiptoeing into the kitchen hoping to make herself something to eat, letting her wet hair drip on the wooden floor she expected to see everything the way it was last night but everything had been tidied and replaced. A little note lay against a vase of flowers, every colour you could think of beautifully arranged. Furrowing her eyebrows at them for a moment before picking up the envelope in her .

Dear Ayla.

I didn't want to wake you but I tried to put everything back in its place, I replaced some of your broken china with new ones. I also returned your bag, I had some business I needed to take care of in the Garrison. Everything you left behind is in your bag, nothing has been touched. You may find another gift in the envelope which I want you to enjoy to the fullest, I'll see you in the Garrison later I have a surprise for you.

Tommy

Lodged in the bottom of the envelope was 10 pounds she smiled to herself before rummaging through her bag of clothes and jewellery that belonged to her mother. She felt like she finally had her little home back and since last night she was beginning to feel like something was changing inside of her this time it felt like something big. After she dressed herself she made herself some Turkish tea, eggy toast and beans which she ate contently after she finished she placed all of her clothes and jewellery back in her wardrobe before a satisfied smile lay across her face .

Later that morning she had finished shopping in the local boutique she figured seen as she was going to be staying around she should at least try to fit in, buying the nicest outfits she could find, she felt the need to make an effort not that intimacy was on the cards.

Putting on this light blue dress and applying little makeup, curling her hair and slipping on some black kitten heels, she didn't feel the need to take her weapons with her as she felt safe around Thomas

Putting on this light blue dress and applying little makeup, curling her hair and slipping on some black kitten heels, she didn't feel the need to take her weapons with her as she felt safe around Thomas. It was around 4pm when she decided to make her way to the garrison excited for Thomas's surprise..