Chapter Thirty Four: The ending

Before we start of this chapter I was to say a huge thank you to everyone who's voted, liked, commented or even messaged me about this book hearing your feedback really helps and I am really glad that you guys are enjoying this book!! I know some of you will be sad to hear that it's coming to an end but there are plenty more Peaky Blinders related stuff I am working on so hold onto your horses and stick around for more!!!

I would also like to say thank you to samiraxw for the amazing poster she made me up there^^^^ I really appreciate your support and love <3 please give her a follow and show her some love <3 

________________________________________________________________________

Married life weirdly unusual for both Ayla and Thomas, Oliver was growing immensely fast and time was going quicker than ever. The past few months had been calm and wonderful everything going the way they planned. Dilara and John were also engaged and living together, Arthur was still a working cause, Polly was the same old mother figure always coming over when she could to see Ayla and Oliver. She reminded him an awful lot of Thomas when he was around his age. Thomas would embrace his wife every morning as they woke up to the sound of Oliver screaming and the silence of the night. He couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. He thought a man like him would never have a family or would never be loved the way he was but he was wrong. Both him and Ayla felt like they never belonged in life and together they made the perfect family. He would protect his son and wife with his life and had great plans for the future....

Again I would like to say thank you for reading this far this is the first story I have ever completed because of all of your support ❤️