Chapter 2

HOPE EVERYONE THATS READING THIS ENJOY IT..

LOVE ME.

“Harry you’ve been smiling a lot. What’ve gotten into you?” asked Louis as he starred at the curly lad who had a grin on his face all morning.

I snapped from my thoughts. They caught me thinking about Niall. The blonde guy that I met last night. Immediately as I returned home, all I did was replay the moment over again. When I was taken away by the breathtaking vision in front of me. How could someone I knew in a matter of seconds had such an affect on me.

Louis and Liam were staring curiously at me from the counter.

“Its nothing mate” I replied, not realizing my cheeks turned red.

“What happened last night? Did you meet someone” asked Liam. Both lads were leaning their elbows on the counter, their eyes gleaming with curiously.

My cheek got redder, suddenly I could hear them barging in to the kitchen and wrapping their arms around me, pulling me into a headlock.

“Who’s the lucky lad?” asked Liam.

“Do we know him?”

“Is he cute?”

“When are you guys getting married?”

All the questions were being thrown at me. Yet, somehow I felt sort of hopeful.

Liam released me from the headlock and I sat on the stool in front of them, trying to catch my breath. “We met last night. He was lost trying to find this place and I showed him the directions.”

I heard Louis gave a loud shriek. “I think I met that guy. Was he incredibly good looking and blonde? And as tall as I am?” he asked.

I was suddenly excited, “Yeah! Did he come in?”.

Louis shook his head, “We just closed and he came in late”.

I felt a tad disappointed.

.

Somewhere uptown in a very tall building, in the penthouse office. 

“Niall call him already!” urged my best friend Zayn, “If you’re not going to call him I will!”.

I’ve been staring at my phone for the past hour, whether to call Harry or not. Last night I was suppose to go to my future investment, Chapels Bakery. To see the store and note what needed to be improve. I’ve first tasted their pastries on my nephew’s birthday party. Greg had ordered those divine pastries for the party and I’ve been crazy over their food ever since. Zayn was dispatched to give the owner our card. 

There was no way the owner is not replying to Horan and Co. 

Last night, I was craving some of their mouth watering cupcakes and I just had to go there. Sadly I got lost. Luckily enough, a kind stranger decided to help me. I was awestruck by how handsome he was. Those intense green eyes and that thick curly hair that I just want to run my hands through. His voice was course and husky, something I definately liked a lot.

That happened three days ago and now I’ve been on a tug o war with myself whether to call him or not.

“That’s it!” said Zayn and stole the phone off my hand.

“Zayn wait!” I spat running after him. He then pressed a couple of buttons and I watched in horror as the number started calling.

“Hello?” I heard the same deep voice sounding through the speakers.