SPECIAL 1

I KNOW I KNOW

I KNOW I KNOW

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A DAY IN A LIFE OF NIALL JAMES HORAN

The alarm goes off loud. Niall pulls the covers off his exhausted body. He knows himself well, if he doesn't kick off the blanket, he will fall asleep again and probably miss going to work today. 

"Another day," Niall says out loud. "Another fun filled day."

He walks around his massive bedroom, nothing but floor to ceiling windows overlooking the charming London skyline. His house is mostly bare except for the very well stocked double door fridge.  There isn't even a couch. The only person that knows about this place is Zayn and his driver. Niall had never thought about decorating his condo. If his mum knew this is the state he is living, she will definitely throw a fit. 

Niall secretly bought the condo a few months ago. He needed a place for himself near the Horan company. This purchase was a matter of convenience. So, whenever his mom or dad comes over from Ireland, Niall will temporary move back to the Horan London townhouse.

The blonde grabs his phone from the bed table and checks his messages. 

"300 messages. Not bad," says Niall, scrolling down text messages he got during the night. "God. Who fucking messages someone at 3:30 in the morning. Are these people insane." 

As he's scrolling down the messages, he sees someone with the LOVE for a name had sent him a couple of messages. 

"Hmm." 

That notification instantly draws a smile to his face. 

Niall opens the message. He can't help himself but feel the butterflies in his stomach. It is always like this when he's it has anything to do with Harry. The man just made him feel things. 

Niall snaps himself from gushing about his boyfriend. It's way too early in the morning to be acting like a love sick teenager. Niall chuckles as he saw the pictures his boyfriend sent him. Harry had sent him a selfie with what looked him covered with flour and some other colored powder all over his face and curly hair. He looks ridiculous with that god awful adorable pout on his face. The second picture was a stunning looking pasty that Niall haven't seen in his life. 

"Will your stomach taste these for me?" 

Niall licks his lips, "The mouth is for tasting. The tongue is for LICKING. And the stomach will always have a place for you." 

Send. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Niall, here is your schedule for today," says Zayn, handling Niall a clip board with the Horan&Co logo at the back. "Nothing heavy today as you can see. The Spanish sector is prepared for the morning meeting. They're waiting for you online in half and hour. Room S."