Chapter 25

THANK YOU FOR YOUR READS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"What did you do"

Bobby remained silent and continued tugging onto cute Theo. 

"What did you do!"

Niall rose up from his seat. His eyes daggered to the eldest Horan at the edge of the room. The rest of the family had their mouths on the floor. All focus were on the silver haired retired business man. The elder ignored the stares his family were giving him. Bobby remained aloof, cradling his grandchild in his arms. Rocking him up and down as he always does. 

"Bobby, did you have anything to do with this?" trembled Maura as she approached her husband. 

Bobby kept his eyes closed and leaned onto Theo's cheek with his own. Listening to the toddler mumble something about his day.

"Dad please, please tell me you have nothing to do with Harry leaving?" asked Niall again, this time small tears began to form in the corner of his eyes.

"Dad!" 

Bobby's eyes suddenly tore open and those steel blue eyes lazered towards his son. Niall took a step backwards. The blonde watched as his father placed his grandchild on the floor and told him to play in his room. The grandfather observed as his grandchild walked away on his stumpy legs and disappear to the stairs. 

"I made him leave you" Bobby calmly replied. 

"I hired that ditsy model. It was all me." 

A couple of gasps escaped their lips. Maura absolutely gobsmacked by the revelation. She could not believe her husband just confessed to ruining her son's relationship. Niall threw a small vase at the empty wall beside him in anger. Greg and Denise cringed at the piercing sound of glass shattering. 

"What the fuck dad! Why do you always ruin things for me!" yelled Niall. 

Bobby smiled and remained calmed in the situation. "I was doing what was best."

Niall pulled his hair, a habit he got from Harry. "What the fuck do you know what is best for me!"

Bobby ignored his son's screams and proceeded to the opened bottle of wine on the counter. He slowly poured himself a tall glass of wine and took a sip. 

"What is best for you?" Bobby cracked a laugh, "What is best for you!" 

"Bloody hell, I did not do it for you! Hell, you don't even know what is best for you! I did it for the best of Harry!" Bobby yelled back to his son. 

Lighting pierce through the skies. The thunder clapped loudly. Everyone in the room thought it could not get any more complicated. Bobby revealed he did what he did, not because he wanted to protect Niall from Harry. But actually he wanted to protect Harry from Niall.