Chapter 19

SORRY IM LATE

SORRY IM LATE

SORRY IM LATE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"We're home!" 

Harry and Niall immediately tore apart from each other. Blushing furiously as they took a couple of steps away.  

"Something smells delicious" commented Maura as took a whiff of the wonderful aroma in her kitchen. 

The woman walked to where Niall was standing on the counter and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Oh honey you're all warm" she commented, ruffling his blonde hair.

Maura immediately pulled her gloves and placed her naked hand on her son's forehead. "Oh you're warm. Are you sick?" she asked.

"No mum. I'm alright" Niall replied, trying his best to hide his flustered face. 

Harry remained behind the counter witnessing the mother-son scene in front of him. He wanted to laugh, but he could not risk knowing that he was the cause of Niall's red cheeks.  

"I've made breakfast for everyone" chanted Harry happily as he popped the plate full of pancakes in front of the family. 

Bobby cocked an eye at the plate in front of him. "You made this?" he asked, stressing on the you part. 

Harry nodded. He still feels intimidated whenever Bobby starred at him with those blue steel eyes that just seem to burn through his body. 

"Actually Harry is a chef" muttered Niall as he took a sip of the warm cup of hot chocolate Harry had poured in for them. 

Maura walked up behind Harry and starred at the plate of pancakes he just made. "These looks fantastic Harry. Niall never mentioned you're a chef" she said. 

Harry smiled, he really liked Maura. She's so motherly. Much like his mom.

"Actually I'm a baker" Harry replied. 

 "Well that's even better. Maybe you can teach Niall something useful" she commented, eyeing his son who was already seated on the dining table, with a fork and spoon in his hand. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Theo!" 

Niall immediately ran towards Denise who was holding the toddler in her arms. He hadn't seen his nephew in months. With work always keeping him busy, he hardly have time to Skype with Theo like he used to. 

"Nia!" cried Theo happily as he made grabby hands towards Niall. 

Denise gleefully handed her child to Niall, who begun planting wet kisses on Theo's chubby cheeks. Harry can't help but coo at Theo and Niall together. They looked so cute. Theo cuddled closer to Niall and started touching Niall's face with his tiny hands and messing with his blonde hair.