Chapter 22

YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS. THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS

-.-.-.-.-.-..-

"Oh wait , Niall this is Kendall. Kendall this is Niall. Kendall is my-"

"Ex-girlfriend" 

It seems like God is playing a cruel trick on him. 

Niall tried his best to showcase the most realest smile he could muster. He flashed his straight pearly whites at the model, who only returned with a forced grin. Deep inside he wanted nothing more than to smack that smile off her perfectly made-up face and run her over with his car, until all is left are her bones. Well it won't take too long. The girl then came up to Harry who was carrying a sleeping Theo in his arms and started cooing all over the kid and poking his cheek.

"Is this little tiger yours Harry? He's so adorable!"

Niall could only cringe as he heard her whiny high pitched voice. The business man was concerned that she was going to carelessly hurt Theo with those enormous rings on her bony fingers. She begun nudging Harry to let her hold Theo. This bitch is annoying as fuck! She kept on poking his baby's flesh. She was going to wake Theo up, and his nephew is one cranky baby if he is woken up. 

Right on cue, the littlest Horan, rubbed his eyes with his little hands and opened those beautiful peepers of his.

"Hey there cutie!" screeched Kendall.

Theo immediately turned away and snuggled his head onto Harry's shoulder hiding his head away from the stranger. Harry tried to coo Theo to say hi to Kendall but the kid was stubborn, instead shielding his face with Harry's chest. 

"Come on I won't hurt you. It's just me auntie Kendall!" 

Auntie Kendall?! Niall felt like he was going to puke.

Kendall resisted and continued nudging the baby that she wanted to carry him, even nudging Harry to hand Theo to her. Theo kept avoiding her gaze, turning his head whenever she faced him. 

"Harry hand me that cutie!" chimed the woman. 

"If you say so", Harry nervously pulled the cuddly Horan off his chest who tried to latch himself on Harry and handed him to the Kendall. 

Theo's lips trembled as he felt being handed by a very agreesive stranger. Not long after being handed to Kendal, Theo cried loudly in her arms, wailing and wanting to be back in Niall's arms. Niall took Theo from her arms and wrapped the one year old close to his chest. He could hear Theo's cries slowly melting away as he snuggled to his uncle's chest. Harry scatched his head, he should not have did that. 

"Um, sorry about that. Never was good with kids" said Kendall.