Chapter 20

HAPPY READING

HAPPY READING

HAPPY READING

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Oi, what are you lads doing?!" 

The hot lovers immediately pulled apart. Niall's cheeks glowed bright red against his pale face. It was so hot. He actually forgot he needed air. He was busy with Harry's soft lips on his. Biting the piece of flesh. Niall never felt anything like that before. It was euphoric. 

Harry silently cursed the gods above. Why! Why! He swore if they weren't interrupted, he would take Niall on the dirt road there and then. Niall's lips were more than what he imagined. He missed it so damn much. Lighting coursed through his entire body. Harry glanced at the blushing man beside him all red, he looks so cute. 

Greg parked the rusted truck in front of the two lovers, smirking widely. 

"Swapping spit are we!?" he teased, rising his two eyebrows at the blushing boys. 

Niall blushed harder and walked away, only to be caught by Harry who pulled him back to his strong arms, "Harry what are you-" 

"Aren't you two adorable" added Greg smiling widely at the couple. 

"Thanks" murmured Niall. Harry smiled at the elder man and landed a kiss on Niall's messy blonde locks. 

"Sorry bub, dad wants to talk to you. Something about business advancement from 2012-2014 or some rubbish, and I wanna talk to old' Arry here. Show him around the old pub." 

Niall frowned, he wanted to be with Harry. Not talk about business with his dad. He tucked himself into Harry's arms. He looked at Harry who gave him a frown. 

"Go" Harry whispered to Niall. 

The blonde shuddered in his arms. God, he wants Harry so much right now. Harry tucked his head onto Niall's hair, inhaling the vanilla scent. 

"Aren't you guys cute. Come on Arry!" commented Greg. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Greg brought him to a small pub located not far away from the Horan family compound. He felt nervous around Greg. He looked like he can punch Harry with one hand and use the other hand to drink beer. 

"Two pints please" said Greg to the bartender. The pair sat on the stool in front of the bar in front of the old bartender. 

"So you and my brother eh?" asked Greg. 

Harry looked at the pint in front of him. He never had alone time with anyone from the Horan family other than Niall. Well better Greg than Bobby anyday. 

"Yes and no. We're still figuring things out" trailed Harry sadly.