Chapter 15

UPDATED AND READ SCANDAL

READ SCANDAL

READ SCANDAL

-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Hahaha! Can you imagine if I stayed. I could've been having an affair with a married man right now" joked Niall taking a sip of his wine. 

Harry let out a hearty laugh. "What was he thinking. He's a married man for God's sake." 

"He's Spanish. They are, as they say 'the best lovers'!" Niall said making a circular motions in the air with his right hand. 

"Best lovers my arse. That man looks like a fucking tosser if you ask me" said Harry, glancing at the handsome blonde beside him. 

The two co-workers decided to continue their meet up in Harry's room after the disastrous dinner with Eduardo at the restaurant. Niall had brought several wines from his own room. He definately needed to wind down. And he needed some company. Plus, the world cup is on and you should always watch football with company, as said by his dad. 

"Well you can't deny he's gorgeous. Tan skin, brown eyes, thick hair and that accent. If he hadn't mentioned he was married, I could just..." muttered Niall softly,a smirk forming on his lips. 

Harry gritted his teeth, he felt uneasy thinking what would happen if Niall went back with that sleazy fellow.

"For what's its worth. I am glad that you didn't follow him back. You are too good for him" growled Harry.  

Niall paused and sunk in those words that Harry had just said to him. It felt good knowing that Harry still cared about him, even through the countless drama that happened between them. 

The billionaire stared longingly at the curly lad beside him who was starring at the flat screen television. He could not help but admire those beautiful green eyes framed by his long and thick lashes. This was those rare times that Harry had a scruff and by Gods he looked so effing sexy with it. And those soft lips...Get the bloody hold of yourself Niall! 

"Hey is there something wrong?" asked Harry, inching closer towards him. 

Niall had to take a step back. This is why he loved Harry. He was always kind and caring, and the sweetest man you could ever meet. When they dated, Harry was the one who was the romantic one in the relationship. The late nights cuddles at his flat, waking up with those delicious pastries. God he missed him so much!

"You zoned out a bit there" said Harry concerned at the man in front of him. 

Niall blushed, "Just got something on my head. That's all" he said softly. 

Harry cracked a soft smile and began talking about his bakery shop back in London. Niall could not help but feel left out as he head the stories Harry shared about his life there. Louis and Eleanor just had twins. Liam and Sophia is getting married in two months. Harry's bakery has been awarded two michelin stars. He mentioned he cried when he got that.