Chapter 14

PLEASE READ SCANDAL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall had just arrived in the building from his second meeting of the day. Today has been more than wonderful. He hadn't felt this happy in ages. The sky was clear. People were extra friendly to him, especially those moronic investors. Best of all, Harry has come back into his life! Not only that, even though they were not official, they already had plenty of couplely moments that Niall all giddy inside. 

Like in the Gelatto shop, when Harry had some ice-cream on his outer corner of his lip, Niall wanted to clean the residue off with his finger. Instead of letting him be, Harry playfully bit his forefinger and made a scrunchy face before telling him, "I'm a shark Mr. Horan. Rawr!" 

And today is just the first day. 

He hoped to ask the curly lad to have dinner with him at the hotel where he was staying. The restaurant is one of the establishments Niall's company owns and they make the most amazing paellas ever. 

Niall walked into the office. Cara was strangely no where to be seen from her station. Wierd...

He entered Zayn's large office. It was almost as big as his own, with a fantastic view of the skyline. There was no one there.

Niall was about to leave when he saw the horrifying scene at the corner. 

Harry was practically pressed on top Cara on the carpeted floor. Their limbs were tangled with each other. His arms were pressed to her sides, and her legs were spread widely to make enough space for Harry's long ones. The curly lad looked like he was slightly panting and there were light sweat marks on his forehead. And the eyebrow girl looked like she was in slight discomfort. 

"What the hell is going on?!" 

Harry quickly got up and got himself tidied. This was no way this was not the impression he wants to make on his first day on the job. Niall stood towering in the room with a scowling look on his face. The blonde man had folded his arms across his chest glaring at him. Harry gulped. 

"Honestly, it is not what it looks like" he stammered. 

Niall cocked his eyebrow. "Hmm, then did you fell into the cunt curly?" asked Niall totally ignoring the fact Cara was still in the room. 

Harry winced at the lad's tone, it was full of sarcasm and venom. "I tripped and fell onto her. It was an innocent mistake. And you just so happens to enter the room." 

Niall nodded sarcastically. "Who the hell even falls onto someone these days!?" he said loudly making wide hand movements in the air. 

"No one falls onto someone. That is a load of bullshit! It bloody only happens in movies and dramas!"