Chapter 5

COMMENT IF YOU LOVE IT. 

PLEASE. 

OR AT LEAST, HIT THE VOTE BUTTON. 

-.-.-.-

Zayn entered Chapel’s Bakery. At least once a week he has to come to the building to see how the renovation is going. The renovation is almost complete, the peeling walls are gone. The cheap looking plastic seats were replaced with chic looking chairs. He massaged his temples. Niall and the ex-owner butted heads countless times, one threatening the other with lawsuits. But miraculously they compromised on the renovations. Now in its incomplete state, it already looks like a place many would come.

“Hey, suits! Come over here” called Liam from behind the counter.

Zayn walked over to the muscular guy, he liked Liam and they've hung out a couple of times as friends. “I’ve got some news for you. I know who your boss is dating” he said.

Zayn fumed. Niall was a very private guy. Even during interviews, he would not answer any questions about his private life. He rarely even gives interviews. That was just how the Irish man was.

“He’s dating someone named Harry, isn’t he?” whispered the lad to Zayn's ear.

Zayn's eyes widen in surprise. “How’d you know?”

Liam pulled out his phone and showed Zayn a picture of Harry and Niall together. Both were wearing silly costumes. Niall a cute looking sailor and Harry a nerd looking guy with his hair slicked back and thick glasses. 

“What does this mean?”

Liam sighed, he thought for someone as smart as Zayn he would understand it. “It means Zayn. Your boss and Harry are secretly dating with the person they hate most”.

“Holy!” Zayn clasped a hand over his mouth.

“Those two idiots have been dating for two months and they don’t even know each other’s full names. How thick can they get?” muttered Liam.

“Shit! Niall hates Harry’s guts. I had to convince him every single day that Chapel’s Bakery will be his greatest investment.” Zayn folded his arms.

“What should we do?”

“Well for once, we don’t tell them anything. This is their relationship. Let them sort it out with themselves.” Zayn nodded with Liam said.

-.-.-.-.

Life could not get any better for Harry. The renovations were all finished and surprisingly the bakery couldn’t look any better. Business was thriving. Everyday he was getting more and more new customers. Chaple's Bakery was featured in several magazines for their 'Must Have Profiteroles'. He felt proud that he was finally going to be recognized for his hard work. The countless sacrifices. In the end, all the fighting with the CEO ended up good.