Chapter 6

COMMENT AND VOTE.

PLEASE. 

PLEASE. 

-.-.-.-

All Harry could see was a glance of thick mop of blonde hair styled like a quiff. Seated at the back of the room and there were plenty of people standing, he could barely see what was in front of him. He didn't understand why his heart was beating fast. People were whistling at the CEO. Harry sneered, oh how the rich will always support the rich. 

When the man got up to the podium, Harry felt his heart bursting into a million pieces.

"Niall!”

Everyone surrounding him glared at him. Harry could feel his heartbeat in his ears. All he could do was stare at his boyfriend standing on the podium. Is this a joke? Harry couldn't hold his emotions. He felt overwhelmed. He had to get out of the room. He made his way through the crowd, pushing people aside and made his way towards the door. He could feel everyone’s eyes watching him as he left.

“Harry?” muttered Niall. He saw what happened just now. All eyes in the room were looking at the door that Harry just passed through. 

Niall faked a cough and started with his speech.

Niall felt confused. Was Harry here to surprise him? He looked distraught. 

.

Louis and Liam watched as Harry left the lobby. Their thoughts troubled by their best friend. Despite his cool exterior, Harry was a sensitive fellow. He particularly disliked being lied to.  They followed his trail and made their way to the outside perimeter of the building.  

They found him on the pavement with his hands on his knees looking at the floor crying. They looked worriedly at the man.

“Harry are you alright?” asked Liam as he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

 Harry escaped a sob.

Liam shot Louis a look and both man came to Harry and brought him up from the dirt floor. Harry wiped the tears with his jacket sleeve. 

"He lied to me. Niall lied to me." Harry's voice was still raspy, he wiped the remaining tears from his face. 

"Harry-" 

Harry threw his arms over his head. "He lied to me. All this while. When we talked, he was playing me. He played me well." 

Louis and Liam threw him a sympathetic look and eloped him in a hug.  

A few minutes later, Niall came out panting. He looked bewildered by the scene in front of him. Louis and Liam were standing beside the street lamp. Harry was sitting on the dirty pavement, he looked angry and his eyes were puffy. Was he crying?