Chapter 9

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

ENJOY

ENJOY

ENJOY

-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall eyed the raven haired lad in front of him. He looked so chilled and mysterious. it was infuriating! 

 How he wished he could get into that head and see what the hell he was thinking!

 "Sorry if I interrupted anything." said Zayn and shot Niall a smirk. 

 Niall blushed. Just moments ago he was having a sweet moment with Harry but unfortunately was interrupted. 

"No you weren't. Now Zayn spill" he said. 

"Yeah, yeah if you say so."  

Zayn placed his teacup on the table beside him and breathed out a long breath. He truly did not want to break the news. His friend was exhausted and he needed rest. He sympathized Niall so much. But this was a company problem.

"When you fainted in the bakery. A couple of pictures were taken. It made front news cover all over the world." 

No surprise there! Niall sighed.  

"The problem is. There were rumors that you were on drugs. Sadly, some of our investors believed in the stupid rumors and they pulled out in some of our investments. Especially our latest investment in Spain." 

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?" yelled Niall as he stood up and hands in fists. 

Niall could feel a migraine coming up really soon.

This was just what he needed after waking up from exhaustion. A company problem!

Niall massaged his temples. Spain was Horan & Co. second biggest investments and they already owned several restaurants there. Their latest investment was a fancy Arab restaurant in the middle of Madrid. Niall remembered the meeting he had for the Arab restaurant. The family owned restaurant was extremely hesitant about working with Niall since he was so young and was not a family man. It took them a while but Niall managed to convince them that they were in great hands and mentioned to them in fact he was in a relationship. Well, was....

The investment was going to be his biggest yet. He spent weeks with many designers and chefs coming up with brilliant ideas and concepts. Those countless hours are going to be for nothing if no one was going to invest. He knew he had to get to Spain and get everything back in order. 

 "Zayn get the jet ready! Get our publicist to handle the press. Sue everyone if you have to. I need our Spain branch to immediately get me from the airport and we will see where we can move on from there" ordered Niall. 

"Niall you don't have to do it now-" 

Niall shot him a glare. "Then when Zayn? I can't just take a breather for a day like regular people! How I wish I can, but I can't. Believe me I tried..."