Chapter 4

MY EXAMS WAS POSTPONED

I LOVE IT

I COMPLETELY LOVE IT!!!

.

The next morning, Niall woke up to an empty spot beside him. He looked around his surrounding and last night’s memories came flashing back to his mind. It brought a smile to his face. How they snuggled and kissed countlessly in the night, Harry gave kisses on his shoulders. They didn’t take anything too far because it was too early in the relationship. Niall got up from the bed and wondered around the room trying to find his boyfriend.

Harry woke up hours ago. He wanted to watch Niall wake up from his slumber but was interrupted by his phone ringing. Louis called, telling him that Horan. Co had decided to ask the court for an appeal, meaning they can change the bakery any ways they can.

Harry groaned. It is still too early. His morning had to be disrupted by that stupid CEO.

Niall found his boyfriend on the phone on the balcony. He looked tensed talking on the phone but he looked delicious in those loose shorts and singlet. Niall smirked and snugged up behind him and wrapped his arms around the taller lad's waist. He watched as Harry’s tightened face relaxed, “You smell good in the morning Harry”.

Harry sent a peck on the blonde’s hair and continued talking on the phone with Louis.

“Is that Louis or Liam? Tell him I said hi” he chirped happily, earning him another peck on the head by Harry. Suddenly, a familiar ring tone begun to ring from the room. Niall took his hands off Harry and proceeded to answer the call.

Half an hour later, both men had stopped talking on the phone and changed into day clothes. Niall watched as Harry changed into a simple t-shirt and jeans with a coat and still looked like the most gorgeous man in the world. “Babe I have to go. I have to go meet with my lawyers” he gritted his teeth.

“Me too. That asshole worker of ours somehow tries to file a lawsuit at our company. I don’t even know why I hired that ass” Niall muttered. They shared a couple of pecks before heading down from Harry’s apartment.

"Kick ass Harry!" 

“Niall do you want me to give you a lift to the tube or something?” asked Harry.

Niall shook his head, “I already called my driver”.

Harry cocked his eyebrow, “you have a driver?”.

Niall didn’t look like someone from riches, he looked like regular guy, wearing snapbacks and sneakers. Niall was so easy going and happy that Harry never suspected a thing. 

Niall wrapped his cold hands around Harry’s face. The curly lad blushed, “take care of that jerk today” he said and leaned for a kiss.

Harry returned the kiss warmly, all the stress of the lawsuit suddenly melts away in Niall’s embrace.