Chapter 8

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

I LOVE YOU GUYS... 

I LOVE YOU LIKE XO

-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall felt the sun's rays onto his face. He rubbed his tired eyes. He felt exhausted. 

The blonde lad glanced at the red LEGO shaped home shoes on the floor. He cocked an eyebrow, that wasn't his. He would never buy those. Ever. 

His head throbbed like an ass. All he remembered was being in the Chaple's Bakery and after that everything else was a complete blur. 

He looked around. The place indeed felt familiar. Niall noticed his business suit was neatly folded and placed on top of a drawer. He stops at a hung kangaroo onesie on the top shelf, Is that my birthday gift from Harry?

Shit he was at Harry's! He then heard a faint knock on the door.

"Niall are you up?" 

The blonde lad almost tripped when he heard that voice. The same voice that kept him up countless nights crying his eyes out. Niall wanted to hide. The door opened and out popped a head of curly locks carrying a tray of full English breakfast.

"I just got up." 

Harry shot him a dimpled smile and placed the tray on the bedside table. "I made breakfast." 

Niall could not help but gawk at the handsome lad in front of him. Even in a simple singlet and grey sweats he looked amazing. 

"Uh Harry..." 

"You should eat. I bet you're hungry." Harry cut in. The boy felt flattered, he caught Niall starring at him. 

Harry cleared his throat. "We'll talk later Nialler." 

"Harry..." 

Their moment interrupted but a loud grumbling from Niall's stomach. 

Harry let out a laugh. "Enjoy your breakfast. Zayn is coming over for lunch." 

Niall nodded in embarrassment. 

Harry wanted to plant a kiss on Niall's head. But the blonde was already stuffing his face with everything he could grab. Harry mustered every inch of will power not to coo at the adorable lad.