Chapter 21

THANK YOU 

THANK YOU

THANK YOU, I LOVE AND READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS. HAPPY WORLD CUP

-.-.-.-.-

"I want you to break up with Niall"

"What?" 

Harry was taken aback by what came out of Bobby's mouth. He wasn't even sure if he was hearing right. It sounded like he wants Niall and him to break up. Harry starred at the man in front of him, he definately does not look like he was joking. Cold steel blue eyes tearing into his soul. In fact, it actually sounded like it was more an order than a request. 

Bobby remained unmoved at his spot. 

"Break up with Niall. Find someone else. You're an attractive young man. You'll get by" he added. 

"I'm sorry, I don't understand you Mr. Horan" stammered Harry, starring at the man in front of him. 

The elder man sighed. Harry always finds it annoying when people sighed at him, like he was stupid and that he didn't understand them. 

"Break up with Niall. He's better off without you and you're better off without him."

"Think about this Harry. Niall is a very busy business man running a multi-billion dollar company all around the globe, he is definately going to be busy for a very very long time." 

"Better off you being single, than you hopelessly waiting for the him, weeks after weeks. Sometimes months." 

"Imagine the loneliness Harry. Both you and Niall are going to experience it. Being away from your signifigant other does things to a man. It breaks them, slowly. In the most painful way possible."

Harry sat almost too shocked to move. Bobby is down right bat crap crazy! But what he said was right. He hadn't thought this whole situation with Niall through. When they used to date, Niall would be away on business trips a lot, and they almost hardly ever see each other. Sure they called a lot but it still wasn't the same. He needed that intimacy with someone. During their 'break' with each other Harry constantly felt empty and wanting something that he could not have. It was torturous and painful. Harry shuddered trying to imagine having a life of constantly waiting and being away from each other. 

He can't imagine being away from Niall. Again.

"I will give you a large amount if you leave Niall by tomorrow night. Heck, I'll let you borrow the private jet to get you away from here." 

"We're not together Mr. Horan" said Harry, trembling on his own words.

He felt his own heart break when those words came out of his mouth. 

The elder man smiled, "That's even better. It will be much easier for you two. The offer still stays Harry, get far away from Niall as possible. Maybe live in LA or something."