Chapter 18

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"There's Greg" pointed Bobby as the trio got out of the private hangar together.

Out at the parking lot, Harry noticed an older man not older than thirty or in his early thirties standing at the car park next to an old truck. 

He never been to Ireland before. Firstly it was cold, and secondly where are the bloody people. He hardly saw anyone since he landed. Not a single person nor staff member was out there. His imagination wondered, whether he was being kidnapped or whatever. Nah, Niall's too cute to kidnap someone. Bobby on the other hand...

"Greg!" cried Niall as he enthusiastically ran towards the taller man. 

"Niall!" the man caught the tiny blonde and the hug it out for a few seconds. 

"How are you bub" asked the elder fellow ruffling Niall's blonde hair. Harry didn't know but he felt a uncomfortable with the person doing that to his Niall. 

"I'm good. How are you? You look a little slim, been working out?" said Niall.  

The seperated from each other and the older man helped put Niall's large bag on the back of the truck. Harry was confused as he wondered what the hell was going on. 

Niall pulled Harry in front of Greg and pushed the curly lad in front him. "Niall this is Harry. Harry this is my brother Greg Horan!" said Niall excitedly. 

Harry gulped, wow he is actually meeting two Horans in a matter of hours. The man was slightly shorter than Niall, with short brown hair and the same eyes as Niall. Damn those Horan genes are really strong in the eyes. Harry wondered, Niall was already handful as he is. Bobby wow, an entire army can't handle him. And now there is Greg. Harry wasn't sure about Greg. 

"Hey ya Harry! Come 'ere give me a hug!" he said in his thick Irish accent and pulled the curly lad in his arms. 

Harry was immediately taken aback by the sweet gesture. Greg's hug was too tight.He let out a yelp. He could hear Niall's cute giggles coming from behind him. 

"Greg gives the best hugs" said Niall happily. 

"I can see that" yelped Harry as he tried to escape from Greg's bear hug. 

"Come on Greg let him go. He's just Niall's assistant. No one important" said Bobby from the inside of the truck. 

Harry felt like cold water was thrown on his face. Greg immediately released the poor man. Landing a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They drove for a couple of hours. Harry wasn't even sure where the hell they were. All he could see form the back of the truck were the bright stars lighting up the dark skies. He could see the countless blinking stars so clearly. Bobby had ordered Harry to sit at the back of the truck alone while the Horan family sat in the front of the truck. He was cold and he wanted to snuggle with Niall so much. But he didn't mind though.