Chapter 37

Chapter 37
Stephanie

2006-15

For the past ten years, we've toured, performed, and travelled around the world. The All the Kids tour– as fans and media have called it– has been the number one tour around the world. The longest, sold out tour ever and the kids loved it. They love performing so much that they didn't mind missing out on a "normal" childhood. Our kids have grown up before our eyes. As of 2015, RJ and Will are 25; the twins, Lucy, and Wally are 24; and Tre, Jackson, and Kim are all 23.

They have each been performing and working so hard it's hard to believe that they even have time for relationships. Jackson has been dating Chance since she was thirteen. Mike is still torn up about that. But she and Chance love each their more than I think any of us (Cassie and Ralph, Jacque and Mike, Johnny and I, or the other guys) love each other. The guys said it would never work out because of their age and the constant traveling. But they've made it work very well. They've kept their relationship very lowkey so that Chance could get a chance to break into the music industry without looking like he got help from his girlfriend's family. I know they'll be getting married sometime soon much to Mike's dismay.

RJ started dating The Vampire Diaries star, Kat Graham, when he was 18 and she was 19 in 2009. He's been all googli-eyes for her ever since they met at the pilot premiere for her show. There was a point in time though when they were on a break and he dated Zendaya for a few months. It was honestly very weird to everyone but they did enjoy their time together before her parents didn't want them together anymore. RJ went right back to Kat who accepted him back like it was nothing.

My little prodigy Lucy has been dating the wonderfully handsome Micheal B. Jordan for two years now. It wasn't even Ralph who was upset about Michael B. (as we called him to not be confused with our Mike) being five years older than Lucy. No, it was Cassie — who had always wanted to date Michael B. Jordan when we were born in the late 1990s. She disapproved of the relationship from day one whereas Ralph loved the kid. Especially after he played in Creed.

Of course the twins picked beautiful girls that were great actresses unlike the singers or rappers their cousins picked. Quincy has been dating Canadian actress Vanessa Morgan and Ben has been dating American actress Kylie Bunbury for just one year each. It was around the same time they announced the relationships. They go on double dates very frequently.

My baby boy Tre has been dating his Boston sweetheart Alexus James since 2011 when they were 19. They waited so long because Alexus' mother didn't want her with Tre. Tre has a real knack for acting like his knuckle-headed uncles and godfather when it comes to touring and groupies. He couldn't leave them alone even with all of the stories he was given. I was (and still am) on Alexus' mom side about wanting them to wait until Tre had matured more before they got together. But who can stop young love?

Wally and Will are the bachelors of the group. The two have yet to find any ladies to accompany them but they don't seem too upset about it. They are the most likely to hang out with their friends from Boston or LA instead of actively going out and searching for girls.

Our little sweet Kim is the only single girl and that makes all of the guys so happy. She isn't looking for a relationship except for the one she has with her best friend Bryshere Gray. They became best friends at the premier for the first episode of Empire. As the first family of R&B (as we've been named by many different news outlets, BET, Jet and Ebony magazines, and others) we had to go to the premier of a show about the first family of music. It was only right. At the premier, Kim literally ran into Bryshere as she held a glass of champagne. She got the drink all over his clothes. All he did was smile at her as he grabbed a glass and spilled the expensive liquid on her. It was the start of a wonderful friendship that has spawned many rumors of a romantic relationship. All false of course, but who can stop the rumor mill?