7- "Luke!"

Breakfast this morning was eggs, bacon and toast. When the waiter put it in front of me, my stomach may have grumbled which resulted in a glare from Riley and a snort from Piper.

"So tell me about his younger siblings" Piper turned to me, Reyna heard the conversation starter and turned around to listen in

"Zoe and Tyson?" She nodded

"Zoe, she can be a handful, just like Percy when he was younger. She's pretty good at lying too, once locked Percy and Tyson in a closet for 3 hours so she could have a tea party with me, without any boys disturbing. She's really cute and fun to talk to, she looks like Percy, even though they only share Sally's blood and he's the spitting image of his father. Tyson's intelligent and a gentleman. He's so sweet and a big bookworm. He wouldn't hurt a fly unless someone threatens his family, friends or home"

We continued to talk about the two of them then the topic changed to siblings

"Do you have any siblings Reyna?" Piper asked

"Yeah, an older sister Hylla. She moved out quite a time ago, she travels around the country with some other girls. I probably get a letter once or twice a month. What about you Piper?"

Piper shook her head "No, no siblings. It's just me and my dad, my mum died when I was very young, Annabeth? Any siblings?"

"3 actually. One older brother and two younger. Malcolm is my half brother with my mum and dad. He lives in Columbia with his wife Mary. He's in his late twenties. Bobby and Matthew are twins and they are 10. They're cheeky and annoying but lucky they are on a holiday with my dad and step mum, Helen, in Bonita working on some military thing. I wouldn't want them here with 20 girls, they would cause havoc"

Breakfast was over and I was waiting in the usual spot in the gardens.

The usual spot, Percy and I's sacred spot, the spot. The spot was right under a pine tree, over 15 meters tall, next to bushes that surrounded the pool. I never knew why this was the spot. It just was, Percy and I would hang out here, read and work, play and talk, laugh and cry. Deep dark secrets were shared here, this was the place to hide. The bushes covered the view from the garden doors and the only person to come here frequently during the day was the pool guy.

I heard a stick crack and turned around to find Percy arms full of all sorts of supplies. Balloons were tied to both his wrist in greens, browns and reds. He had boxes in both arms and one under his chin

"Help"

I quickly ran to his aid and grabbed the top boxes "What's this all for?"

He gave me a dry look "A party"

"No no," I shook my head, rolling my eyes "What's in the boxes?"

"Oh, decorations, presents and other stuff. Can you go to the kitchen and get the food that mum and Hestia made?"

"Yeah, I'll be back"

Walking downs the hall of the palace I couldn't but help but be with a small smile. Percy and I were back to our selves, there wasn't too much awkwardness then. Plus I was going to see one of my favourite palace staff, Hestia.

Hestia was a cook, the best, in the palace kitchens. She is always there to comfort you in any way possible, whether it be she make you brownies, give you a warm hug or just listen to you rant to your heart's content while sitting in front of her blazing fire, that she made just for you. She's in her late 20's, so very young but she's always been like an older sister that I've never had.

Walking into the kitchen I could smell the famous Hestia brownies baking and the famous Sally Jackson blue cookies cooling on a rack

Hestia saw me before I saw her "Annabeth!"