26- "A Hickey? Scandalous."

To all my readers who are being affected by the natural disasters across the world, I hope you/your family/your friends are safe and that you/they get back on their feet quickly

The girls wouldn't let me go to breakfast the next morning.

"What?! Why?!" I whined like a little child.

Alicia pushed my shoulders back so I fell back on the bed. "You're sick, we don't want you to throw up in the middle of breakfast."

"But it gets boring here," I sneezed at the end of my sentence sending a triumphant smile on Alicia's face.

"Are we not good enough company?" Hazel asked as she walked over slowly from the door, a large silver tray topped with a steaming mug and a bowl of porridge.

"You're good company when you've got food," I sat up eagerly as Hazel placed the tray on my lap.

She gave me a spoon and I started to dig into my breakfast.

After not long the door opened and Percy stuck his head through.

"Morning, Wise Girl."

"Morning, Seaweed Brain," I said with my mouth full of food.

He chuckled and came into the room, walking over and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I thought we could go on a date today." He was wearing his usual suit, but he was holding his jacket in his hand.

I sighed exasperatedly. "You do know that I'm sick right? I've been vomiting."

"I can confirm that!" Alicia called from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, as did Percy.

"Well," He said as he stuck a finger into my porridge and scooped up a bit, putting it in his mouth, "I thought we could watch a movie."

I nervously patted my bed head blushing. "Now?"

He shook his head, backing up. "I have to have breakfast first and then I have a meeting I can't miss," He turned around and opened the door. "But I'll swing by around lunchtime and we shall have late lunch together and watch a movie."

I smiled at him. "Sounds amazing."

"Because I'll be there," He winked and left the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

"He's so perfect, isn't he?" Hazel asked.

I nodded, smiling big looking forward to our movie date.

I read a book until it was about twelve o'clock and Justine said it was time to start moving.

"Up you get!" She tapped my leg.

I sneezed loudly and quickly grabbed a tissue to blow my nose. I groaned. "I hate being sick."

"I know," Alicia scrunched up her face. "And I hate you being sick."

"Aw," I continued to talk as I made my way slowly to the bathroom where a shower was running. "Do you care about me?"

"No." She lightly pushed me in the back. "I have to clean up after you."

I turned around a stuck my tongue out at her. She returned my gesture with her tongue stuck out too. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

I quickly go into the warm shower and breathed in the steam as the water hit my body. It cleared my blocked nose and my head became less stuffy, which I was extremely thankful for.

I stepped out of the nice relaxing shower, looked at myself in the mirror and screamed.

Hazel, Alicia and Justine all rushed into the bathroom expecting me to be dead on the floor.