18- "I Was So Worried."

We were about 30 minutes early for dinner so Percy dropped me off at my room with a quick kiss on the forehead as a goodbye.

The girls brushed off dirt and other bits and pieces from my dress, fixed up my windswept hair and then I was ready to go.

Dinner was served shortly after I arrived, sitting in the same spots as usual. Dinner was rice and beef.

I was about half way through my dinner when the doors opened and in walked Justine. To say I was surprised was an understatement. Curiosity sparked as she walked up to Sally, curtsied then whispered something in her ear. Sally's eyes landed on me as she whispered something back, smiled at Justine and nodded. Justine then walked away but Sally got my attention back.

"Annabeth, dear? Could you come here for a second?"

I shot a glance at Piper but she was confused as I was. I walked up to Sally anyways.

"Yes, Sally?"

"Justine has just come and told me that your father and Helen have arrived back with the boys. They're in your father's room."

I froze. "Really?" I whispered.

"Really."

I smiled a huge smile. I'll get to see my family!

"What's going on?" Percy asked next to Paul.

"Dad, Helen and the boys are back," I told him."Can I go see them?" I asked Sally.

"Yes, if you wish."

I nodded my head eagerly.

Percy started to get out of his chair. "Do you want me to come?"

I shook my head. "No, it's okay." His face fell disappointed. "But come find me after dinner will you, Seaweed Brain? Bobby and Matthew will want to see you, I just need a minute alone."

He smiled at me and sat back down. "Of course, Wise Girl."

"Thanks."

I quickly dashed out of the room. I could finally see my brothers. Make sure they were okay and make sure that they were happy. I ran as quickly as I could down the hall and up the stairs. I nearly fell but I caught myself again and continued on. The guards didn't stop me on the third floor like they were supposed too, which I was thankful for.

I stood outside my fathers room trying to catch my breath. Once I deemed myself fit I opened the door.

What I saw brought tears to my eye straightaway.

Helen was looking out the window in a pencil skirt and blouse. Her hair was done up in a low pony tail and when she looked at me she actually smiled. She had massive bags under her eyes and she looked emotionally drained. Her ankle was in a big black moon boot and she had some cuts and scratches up her arms and legs.

Bobby was sitting in a wheelchair next to my dads bed. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and shorts. On his leg was a large plaster cast, going from his toes to about mid thigh. One of his arms was in a sling because of his broken collar bone. He was playing cards with his brother who was sitting on the bed. Matthew had some wires sticking out of him connected to a monitor next to him. Despite what had happened to them, their blonde hair was falling into their happy blue eyes and their rosy cheeks were pulled up into smiles.

My dad was sitting at his desk next to Helen. He was writing something on a piece of paper, the one arm that wasn't broken when he looked up at me. He was in a black suit and his blonde hair was the same as always, neatly done. His blue eyes were tired and his face was paler than usual. His face lit up when he saw me and he rushed, as quickly as he could with a broken rib, over to give me a hug.