37- "Twelve Minutes."

Not really edited enough, sorry for typos :)

I stared into Percy's eyes, watching the colour swirl around. I pushed the fallen piece of jet black hair our of his face, and brought my hand down to cup his cheek. "Can you say it again?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm in love with you." I smile brightly at Percy, loving his reaction to my confession about my feelings. We kissed straight afterwards, and it felt complete different. All of our other kisses were new and exciting, tingling out nerves and making butterflies flap around our stomachs. This, this was comfort. This was home. This was love.

After out lovely little make out session, it wasn't really, he kept asking me to say it, his eyes wide just like a puppy's.

"Again?"

I placed a final kiss on his lips. "I'm in love you, Seaweed Brain. Now shut up, we have to talk about getting out of here."

He chuckled and rested his head against the wall. "So we have Bob, and he said that he could possibly, maybe, very unlikely get us out next week."

I nodded, resting my head on Percy's shoulder. "Yes. But emphasise the possibly, maybe and very unlikely."

"Dam," Percy muttered. "If only Ethan was alive. He could help us."

"Or I can." Luke's voice came from the shadows.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Percy growled. I moved my hand to claps Percy's.

"Okay, I know your both upset with me. But, we have to work together."

"But its more than just being upset with you. You completely betrayed my trust Luke, family or not. How do I know you won turn around and kill me as soon as we get out of this hell hole?" I asked.

"Oh please," I heard movement from Luke's cell. "I stabbed you in the back once. I knew you would live."

"And if I didn't?"

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

There was a moments pause before Percy started talking.

"Or you would be killed by your crazy boss."

"Well maybe if the Royal Family did what they were supposed to do we wouldn't be in this situation."

"You had no idea what we were talking about. You had no idea what we were planning to do. You don't know anything."

The sound from Luke's cell was getting louder. There was a clang of metal and then his voice. "What you don't know is the starving people out there. The homeless. The dying. You live a privilege life Percy-"

"You don't think I know that? I'm trying the make our country better." (I almost wrote 'Make our country great again 😂)

"Yeah well," The sound of lock clicking filled the room. "It's a bit to late."

We heard the shuffle of feet come towards our cell. Then in the shadows I saw Luke's face.

"What?" I asked stunned. "How?"

He smirked. The dry blood on his face cracking. "I'm a son of Hermes, Annie. I can pick any lock."

Percy and I stood up and walked over to the door. Percy held my hand as I stuck my other one out and clasped Luke's. "Please," I pleaded, the desperation seeping into my voice. "Please get us out of here."

He squeezed my hand. "I will, I just need to get weapons first."

"Bob," Percy said. "Get Bob and Damersen. They wanted to get out too."