31- "Your Highnesses."

Someone was lightly shaking my shoulders, trying to wake me up.

I sat up straight away, fearing a Rebel attack but I felt a warm familiar hand cup my cheek, startling me.

"Morning, Wise Girl." I looked up groggily at the person where the voice had come from. I was met with huge, clear sea-green eyes with black strands of hair falling into them. I blinked at Percy and resisted the strong urge to brush his hair away.

I grumbled about how he's annoying and laid back down, putting my face into my pillow hoping that he was apart of a dream and that I could go back to sleep.

"Aw," He placed his hands on my shoulders squeezing them. "Come on, Annabeth, up you get."

"What time is it?" My voice came out muffled from the pillow.

"Five in the morning."

I groaned. "Go away, Seaweed Brain."

"Fine then," He turned to leave. "I'll take someone else on a hot air balloon ride to watch the sunrise."

I raised my head. "A date?" I asked.

He nodded smiling. "I thought you said to leave?"

I sighed and flopped back down on the bed, scooting over and patting the spot next to me.

He chuckled and sat down, and I rested my head on his chest, moving with his chest as he breathed. He was wearing a casual grey top and black jeans, showing off his tanned arms. "Did you really mean it?" I asked.

He nodded playing with my hair. "I've organised for a dawn hot air balloon ride. How does that sound?"

"Amazing," I sighed closing my eyes.

He kissed me lightly on the forehead. "Don't go back to sleep, Wise Girl."

I groaned and slowly got out of bed, the warmth and comfort of my blankets leaving me. "How much time do I have to get ready?"

He shrugged. "Ten to fifteen minutes."

I stared at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"What?" He asked and gestured to my wardrobe. "Just pick a dress, brush your hair and teeth and we can go."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Something I've learnt about in this Selection is that it takes at least twenty-five minutes to look decent."

"You look beautiful now in your pj's and bed hair. In ten minutes you can look stunning." He shrugged.

I blushed and patted my hair to try and get rid of the curls flying everywhere. He chuckled and rested his head on my headboard and closed his eyes. I walked into the wardrobe picking something to wear.

"I hope my maids know about this," I yelled out to him from the bathroom where I was doing my hair after picking out a short dress that was fitted around my stomach, white with a pretty pink design near the bottom and no sleeves. To match I decided on hot pink flats and after I brushed my hair I decided to leave it out in its natural curls.

"They were excited when I told them," He told me. "They get to sleep in".

I walked back into the bedroom. "Yeah, and I don't," I mumbled unhappily.

He smiled at me and got off my bed walking towards me.

He put his hands around my wais.t "Now you look even more beautiful." He kissed me lightly on the lips, his just brushing mine.

I pouted when he stepped back and his eyes twinkled mischievously but I took his hand anyway and he led me out of my room.

"How are Jason and Thalia?" I asked him swinging our hands in between us.