20- "Good Evening Illéa!"

Hazel woke me up on that sunny Friday morning.

"Guess what?" She asked as I sat up, pulling off the blanket and slowly making my way to the bathroom.

"You're mad and I'm not?"

She pushed me lightly in the back. "It's Friday! The Report is tonight!"

I froze as my bare feet hit the cold bathroom tiles. "Tonight?"

She nodded at me. "And Apollo is going to ask you questions and everything! You can talk about how sweet Percy is and how he's such a lovely kisser. You can talk about the food and how much you love it here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Maybe you could even mention us and your dresses!-" Hazel rambled on and on about what I could talk about as I wandered off into my own mind.

I was aware that I was getting undressed and I was aware that I was now in a warm bath, Alicia and Hazel squealing next to me. I had a feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Was it nerves? Dread? I've talked on the Report before, briefly, but I've never had to talk much about my personal life. And my relationship with Percy? I liked that what we did and what we say to each other is a secret, a secret just for us. Apollo will ask if we've been on dates, kissed etc. Do I want the whole world knowing that we kissed? Will I panic? Stutter? Faint? Will I look like a fish on national TV or just a complete idiot?

I interrupted Alicia. "What will I say?"

She turned her head to the side. "Do you want people to know everything about the relationship?"

I shrugged. "Not everything."

"Oh!" Hazel exclaimed. "We'll do some practice questions."

I nodded eagerly as Alicia asked the first question. "How have you been enjoying your stay as a Selected Lady Annabeth?"

I leaned back. "I've been enjoying it very much Apollo. My maids are just superb and my rooms fantastic."

Hazel grinned. "And what's been your favourite thing so far?"

I bit my lip thinking. Should I say Percy or the books?

"Meeting new people has been fun, and I've made some great friends. Plus the library."

"And Percy?"

"Oh, Percy! I nearly forgot about him!" I smiled and Alicia laughed. "He's been absolutely wonderful. Surprise dates, great chats."

Alicia raised an eyebrow "Have you kissed?"

I blushed as memories flashed through my mind. "Yes. Yes, we have."

"Alright!" Justine clapped as she walked into the bathroom. "That's enough questions for this morning. Time to get dressed." She beamed.

I was in a beautiful floral dress that sort of puffed out at my waist. There was heaps of fabric underneath and I had cute pastel purple shoes on. My makeup was done lightly, a little extra lip gloss to make my lips shine, and my hair was in a messy bun at the back of my head.(THEYWERE12NOT16, thanks for the hair!!!)

There was oodles of buzz (I love that sentence) at the breakfast table. Some girls were acting casual but defiantly panicking on the inside, me, others were visually showing their panic, Piper, a small group just ate, Thalia, and the rest were acting like they could do this in there sleep. Can anyone guess who? Yep, Drew.

She was smirking at the girls who didn't touch their food, smirking at the girls who were visually panicking and just smirking in general. I made a mental note to talk to Percy about her later.