23- "Sorry, Sunshine!"

So guys, can you stop hitting milestones when I've planned something bad? I mean at 16K you got Lukabeth so what do you think is going to happen at 22K?

Have you thought about it?

Are you hoping Percabeth?

Sorry to disappoint

Here's some Lukeabeth!

But! There is going to be another 2 ships in here... not Percabeth tho... okay maybe a little

(VVsparrowVV- thanks for the hair! Ps. Love you guys!)

Percy and I drove back home, goofing off and totally forgetting that someone had taken a picture of us.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, a result of the squealing last night when I re-told the day's events to a near faint Hazel, suspicious Alicia and excited Justine.

Hazel jumped on top of me. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

I rubbed my eyes. "Do you actually have bacon?" I mumbled.

Hazel shook her head. "Nope, sorry."

I groaned and flopped back down on my bed but Hazel grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed.

Justine had set up a shower for me, so I stepped in and washed the night off of me.

I thought about yesterday and how much fun I had. A ditzy grin formed on my face as Percy came to mind.

He's such a Seaweed Brain.

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself and then I wrapped the fluffy white towel around me. I walked back out into the bedroom but was greeted by silence.

I frowned. Normally chatter would bounce off the walls as the girls got me ready for the day.

"Girls?" I questioned.

Alicia hastily made her way out of the walk-in wardrobe, carrying a pretty blue and white dress with her. "Yes?"

I looked around the room. "Why is it so quiet?"

"No reason," She didn't meet my eyes.

I squinted at her as I took in her body language. She was moving fast, and she was hunched not meeting my eyes. She kept on licking her lips, a habit which I picked up as an indicator that she was lying.

I nodded though and helped to get ready. Hazel came out with shoes, and she too seemed off. Justine didn't even glance at me as she sped off into the bathroom.

After getting dressed we walked into the bathroom where the girls started doing my hair and makeup.

"Okay!" I clapped my hands and turned around to face the three of them. "Someone needs to tell me what's wrong."

They all quickly glanced at each other but said nothing.

"Was it something I did? Or something I said? Do you want me to thank you more? Or-or I don't know. What did I do wrong?"

Justine shook her head. "It isn't about us, miss." She looked over at Hazel who nodded. "It's about you and..."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "And...?"

"Percy."

I sighed. "What about us?"

Alicia dashed out of the room and a second later she was in front of me holding a magazine. "It was delivered while you were in the shower..." Her voice trailed off as I made a strangled sound in the back of my throat.