46- "Morning Wise Girl."

Double update! Read the authors note at the end to find out why! It's very special!

I woke to the feeling of Percy's thumb brushing my cheekbone. I opened my eyes slightly and was greeted with a small smile.

"Morning Wise Girl," His voice was deeper than normal, which is how it is in the morning.

"Morning Seaweed Brain," I closed my eyes again. "Have you been watching me sleeping?"

His hole hand cupped my face. "Maybe. Only for twenty minutes."

"Where's the child?" I asked, my face reddening as I remembered that Zoe had spent the night with us as well.

"She kicked me off the bed near two am so I put her on the couch. She's snoring her tiny adorable head off."

I yawned. "Why would you kick her off the bed? She's your little sister!"

"Hey! She kicked me off the bed first!"

I pushed his shoulder slightly and turned around so he was looking at my back. "You should have moved to the couch."

"How?" He asked wrapping an arm around my waist. "In case you haven't noticed I'm six foot which means that half of my legs would hang off the couch. She's tiny, three of her could fit on that couch."

"That's your fault," I grumbled.

"That the couch is so big? I picked that couch cause it was nice and Mum said to pick that one. How was I meant to know that I would be spending the night here with you and my sister and that she would kick me off the bed? I mean, when I was picking out the stuff for your rooms I didn't lie down on each of the couches to see which one would fit my spectacular body on it!"

I scrunched my eyebrows together and turned back around to face him. "You okay? You're a bit defensive."

He sighed and brushed a hand through his hair. "Sorry. I'm just-I'm just a bit nervous."

"Why?" I put a hand on top of his.

His sea-green eyes connected with mine. "You'll find out soon enough."

I gazed suspiciously at him. "Will I like this thing that you have planned?"

"Very much," He played with a piece of my hair. "How are you feeling? Big night tonight."

"Huh?" I raked my brain trying to figure out what was happening tonight.

"It's Friday. The day of the Report... you're presenting your project today."

I gasped and covered my face with the blanket. "Really? That's tonight?"

"Yeah..." He pulled the blanket down away from my face. "You have written it, haven't you?"

"Of course I've written my speech! I'm not like you and leave it to the last minute."

"Just remember that you're the Annabeth Chase and that you'll do great."

I nodded wearily thinking about the speech that was resting on the top of my desk, waiting to be presented to the whole nation. Yesterday, Thursday, had been uneventful. Apart from the fact no one sat down next to me in the Woman's Room, except for Piper.

"Well, I better wake the princess." Percy got out of bed and slowly walked over to his sister as he was still waking up.

"Zoe," He gently shook her shoulders to try and wake her up. "Time to get up, bub." She opened her eyes but quickly shut them again.

He rolled his eyes and looked back at me to sigh exasperatedly. "I'll just have to tickle her awake, won't I Annabeth?"

I nodded and smirked as I got out of bed and stood next to Percy. "We might just have to."